Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

UFC 129: Handy's Hetirement

Ben Henderson vs. Mark Bocek: Henderson wins on the feet and keeps it there with his wrestling.

Henderson, Decision

Randy Couture vs. Lyoto Machida: I think Randy gets KO'd here. His clinch game will be hard to upkeep due to Machida's legit sumo clinch game. Elusiveness will definitely play a factor in Randy gaining the clinch. Randy may be smarter than he's ever been. but speed kills here.

Machida, KO rd2

Jose Aldo vs. Mark Hominick: I don't believe any Featherweight is prepared for Aldo's kicking and kneeing game. He'll hurt Hominick with the first couple leg kicks and cruise to a familiar style of victory.

Aldo, TKO rd3

Georges St. Pierre vs. Jake Shield: GSP is at his peak. He's been short circuiting his opponents strengths right out of the gates lately. This is another case where GSP knows what's being pitched to him. His takedown defense will be dominant to the point of laughter, and he'll pick Jake apart on the feet until the doctor stops the fight due to cuts in the third.

GSP, TKO Doctor Stoppage rd3

Jake by 4th round sub! GSP is cutting 22 pounds that's amazing to me. If true than he is gonna be bigger than Jake. Also Cesar Gracie can't get into Canada so Nick Diaz will be in Shields corner.

You may be the only person who thinks Jake will sub GSP haha. Both guys train with bigger guys, I think Jake had some sessions with Phil Davis, but Phil Davis' ground game is NOTHING like GSP's ground game, and I'm pretty sure GSP is 500 times faster than Phil Davis and also has bigger balls.

Edited by styx491

Heads up, every fight can be watched live tonight. They start at 6pm ET (15 minutes from right now) on Facebook. Prelims on Spike at 8pm, main card at 9pm.

http://www.facebook.com/UFC#!/UFC?sk=app_4949752878

---------- Post added April-30th-2011 at 06:10 PM ----------

Nice flying triangle! Tried rolling out but kid stuck with it, way to eat those kicks and take the W.

---------- Post added April-30th-2011 at 06:34 PM ----------

HUGE spinning backfist KO...two great finishes in two fights.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

did anyone see pierson? poor guy was so knocked out he got up and was ready for round two like the round was over.

---------- Post added April-30th-2011 at 08:18 PM ----------

Kyle+Watson+vs.+John+Makdessi+7.gif

sick setup by faking the kick.

i think i found my new sig gif.

Edited by Patrick86L