Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Rogan is losing his mind in real time.

It was a really nice comeback knockout but greatest comeback of all time? c'mon Joe...

Man, he was on top of how surprising that was, I don't know what you're talking about. It's cool to hate Rogan these days. That was one of the craziest things I've seen. Duffee hit him with about 30 shots that would have knocked out most fighters, look at the comments in this thread before the KO.

Then bam. That was insane.

Man, he was on top of how surprising that was, I don't know what you're talking about. It's cool to hate Rogan these days. That was one of the craziest things I've seen. Duffee hit him with about 30 shots that would have knocked out most fighters, look at the comments in this thread before the KO.

Then bam. That was insane.

I like Rogan, think he's great on calling UFC fights and I even like his standup. I wasn't hating on the guy, just think he overreacted, though he's basically the fan who gets to comment on the fight so I kind of understand it.

But c'mon? greatest ever? I mean the guy was just standing there taking shots but not really getting rocked or hurt. It's not like he was knocked down and recovered or anything.

Like I said....great comeback, but it's absurd to call it the greatest ever just because the heat of the moment.

I like Rogan, think he's great on calling UFC fights and I even like his standup. I wasn't hating on the guy, just think he overreacted, though he's basically the fan who gets to comment on the fight so I kind of understand it.

But c'mon? greatest ever? I mean the guy was just standing there taking shots but not really getting rocked or hurt. It's not like he was knocked down and recovered or anything.

Like I said....great comeback, but it's absurd to call it the greatest ever just because the heat of the moment.

Recovering or defending submissions would be much more than whatever Russow did up to that point. He was a human punching bag, I mean he was getting throttled. It lulled everyone to sleep, and then a friggen firework went off next to our ears. I know it was one of the biggest surprises I've seen through all the years. Biggest comeback? Well that's up for debate, but one of the most stunning things, easily.

I think he said it's the best comeback he's personally seen in his career of commentating for the UFc, not in MMA history.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll