Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I don't think anyone will get KOed/subbed between Sham and Nick. They are both VERY hard to finish. Frank has so much experience and Nick is like an eel. This one will go the distance with Frank squeaking out a victory because he's a "legend."

That Sengoku card is very underrated, I think it will be a very entertaining card, that last Dream tourney, was horribly boring. Too many boring decisions, not enough finishes.

I'm gonna checkout out the March Badness card on Saturday night too, see some Roy Jones Jr. as well as Bobby Lashley vs. Jason Guida and the Monson vs. Roy Nelson fight should be good. Good weekend for smaller orgs with good action hopefully.

Sengoku's FW tourney airs live on HDNET at 3am(est)

one of MMA's best prospects King Mo is fighting in the main event

I'm going to record it and resist the temptation to look at the results online. King Mo's been getting a lot of attention so I've been watching him. Can't wait.

I'm going to record it and resist the temptation to look at the results online. King Mo's been getting a lot of attention so I've been watching him. Can't wait.

he's coming up the right way, fighting experienced but not top flight competition.

his wrestling can compete with anyone and he's got dynamite in his hands. i remember him saying he turned down a fight with Lil Nog because he wants to get more experience first.

he has the right attitude and work ethic to go far

i'd like to see him in the UFC eventually, but i don't know if he'd leave all the japanese groupies (dude has superstar status over there lol)

he's coming up the right way, fighting experienced but not top flight competition.

his wrestling can compete with anyone and he's got dynamite in his hands. i remember him saying he turned down a fight with Lil Nog because he wants to get more experience first.

he has the right attitude and work ethic to go far

i'd like to see him in the UFC eventually, but i don't know if he'd leave all the japanese groupies (dude has superstar status over there lol)

I agree. And he's only been training full MMA for a little over a year which is scary. He's got a ton of upside.