Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

(that page still refuses to check for some reason)

That is absolutely stunning to me...I keep thinking "he is going to be better at checking kicks" every fight. And yet, it has not happened yet. Maybe it never will.

What do you think about this for your sig:

MattBrownDropsPeteSellUFC96.gif

Don't put lime juice in my Skoal, or bet against lovetoaster.

- McCrory looks like the BIGGEST nerd/tool/idiot ever. And those tats on his back are THE stupidest tats I've ever seen IN MY LIFE.

I wish Dustin Hazelett would have run into the ring and put him into an armbar again.

I do not want to see a microphone anywhere near McCrory ever again.

I do not want to see a microphone anywhere near McCrory ever again.

I'll second that, gladly. I had to walk out of the room when he started talking because he was so ****ing annoying.

I walked back in right when he was putting on his glasses though, I did get a kick out of that. :hysterical:

That is absolutely stunning to me...I keep thinking "he is going to be better at checking kicks" every fight. And yet, it has not happened yet. Maybe it never will.

What do you think about this for your sig:

i've had worse. i can rock this sig for a couple of weeks

One of my friends walked in during his fight and said "isn't that the guy with the glasses?"

"Barncat"....seriously?

I would have much more respect for him if he was "the junkyard cat" a la "Jack Bauer" from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...now that cat was a badass.

McCrory is funny as hell why all the hate, I couldn't stop ****in laughing the entire time he was talkin.

I was a little too hard on him last night...because I was drunk. He annoyed me with the way he acted after he lost to Hazelett, and that is still fresh in my mind.

has Yves been reprimanded for his horrible job reffing?

you cant jump in the middle and then call the fight back on. and then after that let the poor guy just get his jersey shore head beat in.

not much dana can do, the refs are controlled by the commissions. dana lit into refs during the post fight press conference though

that ref in the prelims stopped the fight immediately after the guy was knocked to the ground, even though he wasn't hurt at all.

we need to bring back big john!!

he's back reffing, i think he did a match or two at the last affliction card, not sure why he's not reffing the UFC anymore

Rashad opinion on Machida:

“The kid’s been phenomenal,” said Evans. “He’s been better than phenomenal. He’s been looking better every fight. But that’s the fight business. That’s the fun part about a fight is the fact that you go in there with an opponent that sometimes seems insurmountable. But then you figure it out and that makes the victory that much sweeter. With that said, there may be some kinks in his armor that I have yet to see that I can exploit when I look at the tapes more closely. Nobody’s unbeatable. Machida’s been looking slicker than I don’t know what, but everybody has a weakness even if you do look slick as oil. Everyone has a weakness.”

a few sites a reporting that rampage has a hand injury and won't be ready in time for UFC 98, so its looking like it will be Rashad/Machida headlining the show

Rashad said this:

“I don’t know. I’ve just got that feeling,” said Evans. “Just listening to him when we were in the ring talking he was kind of like, ‘Yeah man you’re lucky I wasn’t 100 percent’ and he started making excuses and I was thinking like it sounds like an excuse-fest is about to happen, so I know he ain’t going to take no fight with me. He’s making excuses now.”
http://sherdog.com/news/news/evans-expects-machida-at-ufc-98-16510

They're pushing for Rampage to fight a 3rd time in 5 months, that's a hell of a lot out of a fighter. But I'm sure Sugar's **** talking will get Rampage motivated.

Rashad also said this:

“I didn’t expect any of that, man,” said Evans. “I was just going to do the face-off and what not but then he started talking trash.I wasn’t even in the mood to play or joke around, I just saw one of my best friends lose a fight which I had him winning until the last 10 seconds. I see the hurt in [Jardine’s] eyes and he’s so upset and he’s disappointed and I feel, like, bad for him. Then this dude is bumpin’ his gums at me, and honestly, I really wanted to punch him in his face, but I knew that wasn’t the right time to do that so I just tried to stay as composed as possible because I don’t like to talk trash. Whenever I got into a street fight I never talked -- I just hit. I never liked to be in someone’s face that close just talking.”

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

What a joke.

Rashad said this:

http://sherdog.com/news/news/evans-expects-machida-at-ufc-98-16510

They're pushing for Rampage to fight a 3rd time in 5 months, that's a hell of a lot out of a fighter. But I'm sure Sugar's **** talking will get Rampage motivated.

Rashad also said this:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

What a joke.

not much of a joke actually, 2 of the judges from that said they had Jardine winning that 3rd round which would have gave him the fight until Rampage knocked him down in the last 10 secs

judges are fickle