Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

GSP just took the one guy people thought had a chance to beat him.... and beat that dude like a friggin drum. BJ didn't lose, he got completely dominated. Bet he wishes he didn't talk all that **** now... "he has no heart" says the guy that couldn't come out of his corner.

Machida also showed that he's not to be taken lightly.

Bet he wishes he didn't talk all that **** now... "he has no heart" says the guy that couldn't come out of his corner.

No doubt about it. I posted already that BJ makes it hard to support him. I wished he'd fared better tonight but GSP is simply off the hook. BJ will have to head back to 155 with his head hung low.

No doubt about it. I posted already that BJ makes it hard to support him. I wished he'd fared better tonight but GSP is simply off the hook. BJ will have to head back to 155 with his head hung low.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you. I realize BJ is talented, but I can't stand his arrogance. I really don't get why half of these guys prefight trashtalk like they do...it makes them look like a complete doofus when they lose.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you. I realize BJ is talented, but I can't stand his arrogance. I really don't get why half of these guys prefight trashtalk like they do...it makes them look like a complete doofus when they lose.

Nothing is better than making yourself look like a complete dumbass among MMA fans.

"Jon Fitch reminded him of the terminator he is gonna think im god. Cause I'm gonna come. Harder than that."

~BJ Penn

Way to come hard BJ. :doh:

damn it just dawned on me i lost the gauntlet bet with double

damn those judges who gave that fight to Karo :redpunch:

Well does anyone know if Orlando's ban was permanent? If not, they have to tussle for it but if so, Stroke should be the new sig-bearer of the glove of love.

all hail the most complete fighter in the game.

Take your trash talk and GTFO.

"you tap from strikes, your a little *****"

says the guy who quit.

Sweet justice.

There was never a single point in the fight where BJ was the better fighter.

At worst GSP is number 2 P4P.

side note, Machida is the best LHW in the world.

all hail the most complete fighter in the game.

Take your trash talk and GTFO.

"you tap from strikes, your a little *****"

says the guy who quit.

Sweet justice.

There was never a single point in the fight where BJ was the better fighter.

At worst GSP is number 2 P4P.

side note, Machida is the best LHW in the world.

Machida deserves his title shot ASAP. I see him ripping Rashad apart. Could this perhaps be an event for UFC 100?

I love BJ and will tear down the walls if he wins, but i think the size,athletism and conditioing of GSP is gonna win this fight. I think GSP will continually take BJ down and wear him out.

I think this fight ends alot like the Hughes fight vs BJ with a GNP stoppage rd4

If GSP is stupid enough to standup the whole fight he could be in trouble and going to bed early tonight. I think BJ will have to pull a submission from his back to win this fight.

I truly hope i'm wrong, my heart says BJ, but my mind says GSP.

Machidi wins by UD

Guida is gonna finish Diaz rd2 stoppage

I think Diaz is so overrated.

Karo by UD

Pretty good i might have to start getting in on the sig bets.

I figured GSP would do exactly what he did and he fought smart by doing it.

Diaz even in a loss kinda showed me something on his feet.

I guess i kinda got the Machidi fight wrong but hey he still won.