Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Its over Frank wins by rear naked choke. Put Baroni to sleep with about 40 left in the second.

Shamrock held that choke on too after it was over. Obvious bad blood. Exiting fight. This was way better than UFC72. Shamrock must have not been lying about being injured.

Shamrock held that choke on too after it was over. Obvious bad blood. Exiting fight. This was way better than UFC72. Shamrock must have not been lying about being injured.

Did you notice too he kicked Baroni off of him at the end.

My favorite fight was watching Cung Le pull off some Bruce Lee style kicks throughout the fight. Utterly disgusting. Unfortunately, if he fights a good wrestler, I think he'll lose. He's too old to train in new material, and I doubt he has much of a ground game....He's probably not interested in learning one either. But damn, not even Cro Cop has anything on Le's kicking display!

Phil Baroni is a bum. He was a bum in UFC, PRIDE fed him some Japanese cans, and now he has been outclassed and humiliated by a guy past his prime. Hang 'em up Phil. You've only EVER been great in your own mind. You are a gassing machine, and anyone that ever said you have the hardest punch in MMA was sucking your **** (how did that get through the filters? I had to add the **** for fear of banishment :doh: ).

Frank mother****ing Shamrock....What the hell can you say? He didn't talk as much ****, came in confident, and destroyed Baroni.... I still don't think he can hang with real fighters like Anderson Silva, but I think he could beat above average fighters like Franklin. I'd love to see that fight.

nate diaz is a bum. Cole looked pretty good however finishing off andy wang. I'll take penn in the second

Diaz looked like that against Gray. Take a pounding and catch a sub. I always predicted that Manny would win if it goes to decision.

Also like I said, Penn by any way he want. Pulver was at the end of his career and moving down a weight class. Compared to BJ coming down from 170 and still in the game.

Also.. look out for Kimbo Slice VS Tank Abbott. :yikes:

Watch two untalented fighters face off? No thanks.

TUF finale stunk, BJ crushed as expected, Mannie dislocated his shoulder. Sucks. BTW, **** Nate for acting like he won anything. He lucked out. Can't wait to see Karo beat Nick again, can't wait to see Manny beat Nate. UFC gave Nick no respect? All he did was lose in the UFC to even remote challengers. Great, he beat Gomi. Beat someone of quality in the UFC. I still say Gomi is Phl Baroni as a lightweight, that's it.