Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

tonight's picks:

RDA over Cerrone by Unanimous Decision: Can't see this one going much different than the first fight. RDA should look to use the same strategy he used against Pettis, pressure and takedowns.

JDS over Reem by (T)KO, 1st round: Hoping JDS has enough left in the tank to tap Reem's chin

Michael Johnson over Nate Diaz by Unanimous Decision

Think I'll take Cerrone tonight. His kicking is looking mighty dangerous, and I think he'll catch RDA sooner or later. Cerrone TKO RD3

JDS via 2nd RD KO. JDS looks reinvigorated, judging by his physique. Cain losing to Werdum is probably the biggest reason why.

Nate has been off for over a year, but I think he'll win. TKO RD3. If Cerrone wins tonight, Nate may get another title shot. Seeing as he boxed up Cerrone like mad in their last fight. Nate still has a good chance of being champion.

tonight's picks:

RDA over Cerrone by Unanimous Decision: Can't see this one going much different than the first fight. RDA should look to use the same strategy he used against Pettis, pressure and takedowns.

JDS over Reem by (T)KO, 1st round: Hoping JDS has enough left in the tank to tap Reem's chin

Michael Johnson over Nate Diaz by Unanimous Decision

I was going to post my picks, but they're the same as yours.

Can't see Cerrone winning, but also can't see Cerrone getting finished either. Hence, RDA decision.

I think Reem loses, but lasts more than one round.

Same attitude about Diaz, as I did Cerrone. Can't see Diaz winning, but can't see him getting finished either.

I know S.U. has to be ecstatic about a card on East Coast Time, finally.

• Like 1

I was going to post my picks, but they're the same as yours.

Can't see Cerrone winning, but also can't see Cerrone getting finished either. Hence, RDA decision.

I think Reem loses, but lasts more than one round.

Same attitude about Diaz, as I did Cerrone. Can't see Diaz winning, but can't see him getting finished either.

I know S.U. has to be ecstatic about a card on East Coast Time, finally.

damn right I am, I gotta work 8-4 tomorrow lol

Great flurry by Dos Anjos, but I'm really not diggin' the stoppages lately. Didn't like the Reem or Dos Anjos stoppages. It's just my opinion. I can't sit here and celebrate Wandy, Bisping, Ronda, Jose and others getting years taken off their lives, and say that they stop these fights in the name of protecting people. It's like if you're 60% incapasitated it's over.

I don't agree with JDS being done.

It was only 1 fight ago, that he fought like an ox, and put up a classic against Stipe.

And he's only taken one punch since then.

If JDS is truly done, then that doesn't say much for Miocic.

I think Reem just caught him with a clean, hard, precise one.

As for Herb Dean compensating for his Weidman fight. Isn't that simply typical Herb Dean to be inconsistent, and go back and forth, from one extreme to another, from early stoppage to late stoppage, and back again ?

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

I don't agree with JDS being done.

It was only 1 fight ago, that he fought like an ox, and put up a classic against Stipe.

And he's only taken one punch since then.

If JDS is truly done, then that doesn't say much for Miocic.

I think Reem just caught him with a clean, hard, precise one.

As for Herb Dean compensating for his Weidman fight. Isn't that simply typical Herb Dean to be inconsistent, and go back and forth, from one extreme to another, from early stoppage to late stoppage, and back again ?

its the accumulation from the fights with Cain & Stipe. JDS was gun shy last night, he's never been that timid before in a fight. Thats one of the early indicators of a shot fighter

• Like 1

Why would they put this fight on fight pass? I'm not paying $10 a month for a bunch of ****ty cards just to see the spider. And he's one of my favorite fighters ever but this is just ridiculous. I'll just try and stream it somehow.

Exactly. Definitely worthy of headlining a FOX card. Would get good ratings. Instead they're trying to get a few more peeps to subscribe to FP. Don't get the logic on that one at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope no-one forgot tonight's card.

Lawler-Condit could end up being a classic, up there with Lawler & Rory.

Winner of Stipe & Andre could be lookin at a title shot soon

I'm buying it but I might only watch those two fights. This card ain't flashy.

(I know, that means it will be epic.)

Awww shnap. Slipped my mind today that these fights are tonight.

I love Robbie, but I think 'Los picks him apart. Condit is a tough mudder, think he can eat Robbie's shots and keep landing more than Robbie can. UD Condit...but go Robbie!

Feel like Condit is sorta like Gegard was BEFORE Uriah Hall...impervious to strikes. Would be extremely impressed if Robbie wins in any fashion. Seems like a bad matchup for him.

I'll take Stipe over Arlovski. Both of 'em have hands, but I like Stipe's technique a little more...while Arlovski packs perhaps a tiny bit more power. Still, boxing heavy matchup, should be fun. Stipe UD.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll