Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Who drew up this game plan for Romero? It's like someone told him how not to fight Machida and his camp was like "challenge accepted"

Luckily Romero is a super hero so it might work.

Edit: Holy ****.

The world has been deprived of an incredible athlete by Romero peaking so late in his life. This guys combination of speed and strength is really special.

Yoel is a scary man, I don't know why he didn't take Machida down earlier

me either, but he held his own on the feet. his striking is way better than I thought. he understands distance and angles

did he just cut a promo on same sex marriage?

if the supreme court watched that fight, they're overturning the decision tomorrow morning

he killed Machida the second it hit the ground

I'm more impressed that he largely outstruck Machida

how scary would he be if he found MMA before his 30's?

His kicking looked polished man. That first round had the most lopsided kick to punch ratio in favor of kicks I've ever seen in my life. There were BARELY any punches thrown, it was almost all kicks.

Machida's leg will be a mess tomorrow. Yoel was getting tagged in the thigh a lot too.

Yoel's arms look like they grow 2 feet when he throws hooks, those elbows were ungodly.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

His kicking looked polished man. That first round had the most lopsided kick to punch ratio in favor of kicks I've ever seen in my life. There were BARELY any punches thrown, it was almost all kicks.

Machida's leg will be a mess tomorrow. Yoel was getting tagged in the thigh a lot too.

Machida's face looked horrible when they showed him walking to the locker room. Hope he takes a long time off after this one. His brain needs the layoff

He's just a hardcore Christian, telling us to come back to Jesus. If he fought Vitor, Jesus would be in a seriously tough spot. Already had to turn his back on Vitor because of Weidman's superior praying skillset.

My brain says Romero via g&p KO, my heart says Vitor via more praise to Jesus.

• Like 1

Machida's face looked horrible when they showed him walking to the locker room. Hope he takes a long time off after this one. His brain needs the layoff

He probably can't afford to take a long layoff.

Any recovery benefits that he gains from a long layoff, would probably be offset by the effects of his rapid age-related decline, at this stage of his career.

Time is of the essence, now more than ever for him.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository