Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Gustafsson-Mousasi has a pretty solid co-main event:

Dan Henderson  (30-12 MMA, 7-6 UFC) is returning to the middleweight division and will co-headline UFC on FOX 14 in January.

UFC officials today announced the MMA legend will meet fellow ex-Strikeforce champion Gegard Mousasi (35-5-2 MMA, 2-2 UFC) at the recently announced event. UFC on FOX 14 takes place Jan. 24 at Tele2 Arena in Stockholm. The main card airs on FOX following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.

As announced earlier today, the headliner of the stadium show features a title eliminator between Alexander Gustafsson (16-2 MMA, 8-2 UFC) and Anthony Johnson (18-4 MMA, 9-4 UFC).

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/11/dan-henderson-returns-to-185-meets-gegard-mousasi-in-ufc-on-fox-14-co-headliner

Haha...oops. Maybe that is the big surprise Dana has been teasing. The hardcore belt.

I'm hearing that the big announcement Will be that Connor McGregor will be crowned the 148lb champion, in a division which allows no wrestlers of any skill and no decent strikers. Also, all fights will air on a special section of UFC FightPass, called Connor's Corner and will cost an extra $50/month. Oh, and Cain, Bones, Anderson, Weidman, Aldo, Faber & Rousey will all fight exclusively on Connor's Corner Cards.

I'm unusually bitter today, 4 days with a head cold will do that to a person.

Edited by artmonkforHOF
  • Like 3

I'm still recovery fron the head cold, so hone with Bellator & then out to a bar for Hunt.

Glad I saw some of those Bellator fights, hopefully Brooks Chandler keeps up the trend of decent fights tonight.

I don't think Melvin will remember anything that happened at all today

He might have lost a decade of memory's with that KO, completely separated from concisousness as soon as the shot connected.

BTW, I have no interest in Tito Bonnar, does anyone care for that fight at all or is it just Spike, Bellator & Jenna Jameison that care tonight?

Edited by artmonkforHOF

I was actually starting to have visions of Mark ****ing Hunt as the UFC heavyweight champ. And it made me happy. :) The fight was going just as planned for Hunt and Werdum looked a little confused, and was hurt by some big shots. And then that knee. Damn.

Edited by lovetoaster

Its over dang I missed it. 

How did Ellenberg do?

Ellenberger did not do well at all. He landed some shots early, and they traded takedowns. But when he took Gastelum down, Gastelum got the best of a nice little scramble and he took Ellenberger's back. Ellenberger did not really defend the neck at all and Gastelum sunk the RNC in. It was a slick move by Gastelum, but Jake did not do much to defend it.