Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Romero should have been deducted a point for intentional delay of game.

Then again, a point deduction would not have mattered in that outcome, obviously.
However it would most likely have been a much different outcome, had Romero not pulled that major delay to recover

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

Thanks for the play by play guys, missing the card. McGregor fights wildly, and he was close to getting chin checked in his last fight. Seemed to be doing Tae Kwon Do. Prorier is the gatekeeper, let's see if McGregor can enter title contention. Pretty sure they'll give him the shot if he wins. I love me a hypetrain derailment, if Connor loses....crassshhhhhh.

Bones/Cormier would've had me home right now watching this in HD.

Almost as shocked about him not dropping as I am about him simply not letting it go.Ā  What was the plan there, just hold on until he gets tired?

Ā 

Alvarez eventually let go because he couldn't swing his arm anymore lolĀ 

Cerrone breaking Alvarez down with leg kicks and knees to the bodyĀ 

Alvarez having problems planting on that leg, nasty welt under his trunks from all the leg kicksĀ 

Ā 

Even on the cards after 2, 3rd round will decide the fight, momentum with Cerrone.

Edited by StillUnknown

I think he could take mendes. But not Aldo. Not yet.

Ā 

I might be losing my mind, but I give him a better shot against Aldo than Mendes. Mendes is a better athlete than Connor, I see Mendes wrestling him for 3 or 5 rounds.Ā 

Ā 

A fight with Aldo would just about all standup, Aldo is better, but at least its still in Connor's field.

I might be losing my mind, but I give him a better shot against Aldo than Mendes. Mendes is a better athlete than Connor, I see Mendes wrestling him for 3 or 5 rounds.

A fight with Aldo would just about all standup, Aldo is better, but at least its still in Connor's field.

The lead leg of Connor is begging to be kicked by Aldo.