Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Honestly, if he wasn't so dominant in the cage, I don't think he would get half the criticism he gets. Seems to me since people can't find much to criticize about his abilities, they dissect every syllable that comes out of his mouth.

Well he has given people some ammo, the whole "The UFC can sponsor me and not worry about me getting a DUI" only for him to get a DUI 3 weeks later was unforgivable especially when people already don't like him.

Well he has given people some ammo, the whole "The UFC can sponsor me and not worry about me getting a DUI" only for him to get a DUI 3 weeks later was unforgivable especially when people already don't like him.

No doubt he hasn't done himself many favors in regards to PR, but its not much worse than any other fighter out there, particularly the criticism he got before the DUI.

No doubt he hasn't done himself many favors in regards to PR, but its not much worse than any other fighter out there, particularly the criticism he got before the DUI.

The fans and media don't concern me as much as Dana White. Slamming a dominant champ for not taking a fight on short notice is insanity. Dana White needs to remember the brand matters more than he does, because lately he's been a out of control attention whore. More so than usual.

The fans and media don't concern me as much as Dana White. Slamming a dominant champ for not taking a fight on short notice is insanity. Dana White needs to remember the brand matters more than he does, because lately he's been a out of control attention whore. More so than usual.

That was Dana letting his emotions get the better of him. Even if he hated Jones for not taking that fight, it makes no business sense to publicly destroy one of your main PPV attractions, especially when the PPV business hasn't been as kind to the UFC as in years past.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/8/31/3281615/aldo-vs-edgar-will-headline-ufc-153

Frankie Edgar will be getting an immediate title shot when he drops to featherweight after all.

Edgar has replaced Erik Koch in the UFC 153 main event and will face Jose Aldo, MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani has confirmed. USA Today was the first to break the news.

Koch reportedly was forced to drop out of the fight with an undisclosed injury.

Koch had a weak claim to a title shot anyway, this is a much better fight.

Aldo by (T)KO

Edited by StillUnknown

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/8/31/3281615/aldo-vs-edgar-will-headline-ufc-153

Koch had a weak claim to a title shot anyway, this is a much better fight.

Aldo by (T)KO

What about the Korean Zombie? he just won the title eliminator back in May.....crap, my bad, using logic and believeing what Dana says is totally my fault. Really, I guess I should only be surprised that they didnt stick Chad Mendes, Cody Mackinzie or Ian McCall in for that fight, you know since how Dana likes to give replacment title fights to guys in a weight calss below. $10 bucks says Chael called when he first heard about it and told Dana he could cut the weight with the help of Dolce, and another $10 bucks says Dana actually considered it.

What about the Korean Zombie? he just won the title eliminator back in May.....crap, my bad, using logic and believeing what Dana says is totally my fault. Really, I guess I should only be surprised that they didnt stick Chad Mendes, Cody Mackinzie or Ian McCall in for that fight, you know since how Dana likes to give replacment title fights to guys in a weight calss below. $10 bucks says Chael called when he first heard about it and told Dana he could cut the weight with the help of Dolce, and another $10 bucks says Dana actually considered it.

I think KZ is on the shelf with an injury right now

Ok, it's one thing to Pearl Harbor Jon Jones, but it's another to blame my boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioTFaJ1p4z4&feature=g-all-f

Blame everyone but yourself Dana. For a second there, I thought he was going to own up to the fact that his PPVs are scarce with drawing power.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Love this matchup. I guess Palhares' knee injury wasn't as serious as originally thought? I still thought he was on the shelf for a year or so.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/421040/Palhares-vs-Lombard-booked-for-UFC-on-FX-6-in-Australia/

Palhares vs. Lombard booked for UFC on FX 6 in Australia

Today on Twitter UFC President Dana White announced an intriguing middleweight matchup between Rousimar Palhares and Hector Lombard. The bout will take place at the UFC on FX 6 event scheduled for December 14th in Australia

Dana White ‏@danawhite

Rampage is hurt and out of UFC 153 RIO. SUCKS!!!!!!

---------- Post added September-11th-2012 at 05:25 PM ----------

Dana White ‏@danawhite

Now Aldo is out with foot injury. Main and co main in the same day!! Another amazing day at the UFC. We have some work to do

Maybe Frankie and Texeira can fight @ catchweight

Edited by #98QBKiller

My bjj coach got his black belt from jean jacque machado, man really wanted to see aldo vs Frankie.

Who is your coach?

My instructor (Gustavo Machado) trained at Jean Jacques' academy too. Its funny, because they have the same last name but are not related.

What academy do you train at?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/9/12/3324254/ufc-153-anderson-silva-vs-stephan-bonnar-205-maldonado-teixeira#storyjump

UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva offered to fill in at the last minute at UFC 151, but it was too late. This time, he got the call. Silva will meet Ultimate Fighter 1 Finalist Stephan Bonnar in the main event of UFC 153 at light heavyweight.

Bonnar must be getting Anderson Silva money to be sacrificed in Brazil.

Edited by StillUnknown