Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I'd say Edgar wins a close rematch via Henderson deciding to stop striking right about round 4.

Diaz better get his title shot next....would be nice to see someone actually fight aggressive against Edgar and not sit back and cower in fear of a counter punch.

I thought Frankie won 49-46. He certainly won rounds 2 and 4 and I thought he did enough to win 3 and 5 as well. This might be one of those "didn't do enough to win a belt" scoring situations. It wasn't a dominate performance and I can see how the fight could go the other way.

I might have personally had it for Edgar, but I am not really shocked with the decision either. I mean come on if both fighters are going to stand back, hesitant to engage and produce rounds that are so close due to neither guy pressing the action or trying to make something happen, you are leaving it in the hands of the judges to try and figure out who might have done a little better.

This is the outcome you get.

Bring on Nate Diaz, who either way won't make it hard on the judges.

I thought Frankie won 49-46. He certainly won rounds 2 and 4 and I thought he did enough to win 3 and 5 as well. This might be one of those "didn't do enough to win a belt" scoring situations. It wasn't a dominate performance and I can see how the fight could go the other way.

As crazy as this sounds, I can see it your way too. Just as easily as I can see 48-47 either way. I did not see a 49-46 fight for Bendo though, which maybe means Frankie did get a bad call.

Ben is strong but he's not Rory McDonald strong. Nate will be able to stay on the feet long enough to put on a boxing clinic. Ben has to defend some really deep submissions in a lot of his fights as well. His luck could very easily run out doing that **** against Nate. Belt is Nate's.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll