Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

not even watching that fight, and will deny the result if it happens

i refuse to live in a world in which stefan struve ko's big nog

Why put Brazil through this? It's a cruel thing for all parties involved. 

I do really like Stefan but I have to root against him. Would love to see the Old Bull get one more win. 

I remember being worried sick about Nog before his matchup with Brendan Schaub so I suppose there's a chance here.

Ronda's last 3 fights have lasted 1:36 COMBINED.

Over or under, will Ronda beat

Bethe under 1:36 of RD 1?

I'll say under.

In a perfect world, PPV customers would pay for a UFC fight afterwards, based on the length of the fight.

Based on some quick calculations, I've come up with a rate of about 2 cents per second.

So, if Ronda submits Correia in 11 seconds, you only pay 22 cents for that particular fight.

And when Stefan Struve KO's Big Nog in 9 seconds, your bill only shows 18 cents for that fight.

Sorry, Chachie and SU - I couldn't resist that last one :)

And yea, I know the above PPV billing scenario is far from realistic.

It's just wishful thinking.

Correia mocked Rouseys fathers suicide? Ronda gonna hold on to the submission well after a tap.

Unless I missed something, I'm not convinced of that, at all.

From what I understand, Correia simply stated that Rousey will want to commit suicide after fighting Correia.

But of course, both Rousey and the media jumped all over that, and assumed it was a reference to Rousey's father's suicide.

But I don't believe that Correia ever made a direct reference to Rousey's father. My opinion, it was a coincidence, and not really a huge coincidence. I'm not a big fan of Correia, but I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt, and believe her, when she later stated that she did now know at time, that Rousey's father committed that.

So IMO, just an excuse to add drama and hype to the fight, and for Rousey to find a reason to get motivated.

^^^

Thats how I took it as well, but psycho ronda has definitely bought into it being an insult.

maybe thats Correia's plan, to win the title by DQ after Ronda refuses to let go of the submission

my picks:

Rousey: Flying reverse omaplata

Shogun by decision

Big Nog by armbar

Gadehla by decision

Magny by Decision

There are 7 main card fights, I'm not really interested in any of them outside of Gadehla/Aguilar. 

Edited by StillUnknown