Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Thanks again guys for all the emails. Could someone possibly tell him to also post pics of all the jerseys, and of each color. I wanted to know if the Washington Maroon jersey has elastic sleeves.

I havn't seen them, but my guess would be no elastic on the sleeves. Never seen a fake with that.

Natty be sure to PM me because I dont check this forum as often. Please and Thanks.

:doh: Don't you think this request is a little presumptious of you? Is Natty supposed to pm hundreds of people because they are too lazy to check a forum thread once a day?

Natty has done plenty of work to bring you guys a decent deal on jerseys and you are too lazy to check in once in a while......you sure do have a pair.....

yes, natty has done a lot of work with this and we are all gratefull for it. and i agree with you sonny, it takes no more than a minute to check it and figure out if the jerseys are in. ive been checkin in regularly since the announcement. also, try emailing the shop owner. go to the contact us part of nflonly.com and send him an email to see if he can email you when they are posted. no need to depend on natty or anyone else to get your jersey.

I emailed him regarding the elastic sleeves:

Hi! I'm apart of the huge redskins nation on extremeskins.com that is awaiting the arrival of the jerseys. I just had a quick question. Will the burgandy jerseys have elastic on the sleeves, so that the hold onto your arm, like real authentic jerseys? thanks in advance, and we appreciate the price you are offering.

His Response:

es they do. These are very high quality jerseys. I hope to start getting them this week and I will notify you right away!!!

So I guess the burgandy jerseys will have elastic sleeves. I'm psyched!

MORE GREAT NEWS:

NEW Redskins Jersey price list:

$44 + $10 shipping for 1 jersey,

$43 ea. + $15 shipping for 2-5 jerseys,

$42 ea. + $20 shipping for 6-10 jerseys,

$41 ea. + Exact shipping costs for 11-25 jerseys, $39 ea. + Exact shipping costs 26-50 jerseys,

$37 ea. + Exact shipping costs for 51-100

New prices ladies and germs!!

are those the new prices? correct me if im wrong because i most likely am but were'nt we getting them for 40+shipping before, now its 43+shipping?

not that im complaining about the price im just making sure im correct.

The original quote per jersey was $39 + shipping apiece. HOWEVER, that price was based on a 50 jersey purchase stipulation, which I failed to enunciate at first. However, the prices for lots less than 50 jerseys have been going down.

A good bit, especially since I'm buying a good number of them.

Natty quick question for you if you dont mind. Since you allready have one of his jerseys can you tell if it fits a little tighter than a regular jersey? I normally wear a XL in a replica and was just wondering if I need to get something bigger.

Natty quick question for you if you dont mind. Since you allready have one of his jerseys can you tell if it fits a little tighter than a regular jersey? I normally wear a XL in a replica and was just wondering if I need to get something bigger.

I'll try.

I'm a skinny guy 5'11" 155lbs, and a medium (48) fits perfectly. Just baggy enough, not at all too long. Someone posted that this guys jerseys may run a little small. So if you don't mind the bag, a 54 (XXL) should do you.

Or you can get a 52 and a 54, see what one you like best and give (or sell) the other one to a fellow skins fan :)

I'll try.

I'm a skinny guy 5'11" 155lbs, and a medium (48) fits perfectly. Just baggy enough, not at all too long. Someone posted that this guys jerseys may run a little small. So if you don't mind the bag, a 54 (XXL) should do you.

Or you can get a 52 and a 54, see what one you like best and give (or sell) the other one to a fellow skins fan :)

do you usually wear a medium?

I'll try.

Great help, I kind of like mine baggy to be able to dress in layers at the games so I guess I will go with a 54 XXL. After all I am about 6'1" and about 240 pounds so I am going with a 54. Thanks

Great help, I kind of like mine baggy to be able to dress in layers at the games so I guess I will go with a 54 XXL. After all I am about 6'1" and about 240 pounds so I am going with a 54. Thanks

You should be fine with a 54. I'm 6'1" and 200-210 lbs., and I received a 52 from him (Theismann throwback jersey). It fits perfectly (a little baggy).

Archived