Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

I got a Moss authentic off of E-bay for $60. It's the real deal.

I hate being a pain in everybody's ass, but I feel I need to speak up sometimes. Any jersey from Korea is a knockoff. You may like it, it may look great, and it may be a terrific value. But it's not a legitimate licensed nfl product.

I beg to differ.

The Reebok authentics that are available to the public are made in both Korea and El Salvador. I know this because my childhood friend has worked at Reebok for the last 10 years and I made sure to grill him before I made a purchase.

Now $60 for an authentic Moss? That's completely a fake.

Step into a Redskins Store at a local mall and put an authentic jersey in your hand. When you flip through the neck tagging...you will see: Korea

I hate being a pain in everybody's ass, but I feel I need to speak up sometimes. Any jersey from Korea is a knockoff. You may like it, it may look great, and it may be a terrific value. But it's not a legitimate licensed nfl product.

The authentics are indeed made in Korea. The Gamer jerseys (jerseys the players wear on the field) are made in the US. I have a true authentic Arrington jersey and have held the 2 up and they are identical. I haven't had a chance to hold it up next to a current authentic Moss jersey and look for differences.

I just got a lavar authentic (plan on changing the name ) the tag says 249.00 made in Korea. I dont think the public can actually get the on field jerseys

I scored this for $31.00 It will cost me $30.00 to change the name.

Now thats a deal !!!!!!!!!!

The authentics are indeed made in Korea.

I don't think this is quite correct. I think you need to replace "The" with "Some" in the above sentence. I've never seen an authentic jersey made in Korea. Maybe that's just because I never ran across one? I've seen them from El Salvador, but not Korea. I have seen fakes from Korea though. So I have been assuming the past two years that anything from Korea is a fake. I thank Yeen80 for clearing that up. But there are several styles of authentics, and maybe that's why they seem to come from different countries? Maybe they produce some in Korea and some in El Salvador?

The thing is though, roughly 90% of the jerseys on eBay that are advertised at Authentic are not authentic. The sellers deliberately mislead the buyer for the purpose of maximizing their profit. Most buyers, I think, don't realize this.

Mark the Homer-

I couldn't agree with you more about ebay. The garbage that has been on there of late is really disappointing and it hurts to see people wasting their money on what they think is an authentic jersey. From what I know, legitimate Reebok authentics are made in Korea and El Salvador (It depends on the team and the fabric) I have an authentic Ramsey jersey that was made in Korea, and an authentic 49ers jersey that was made in El Salvador. Both came from Reebok.

Now, it is very possible that you have seen fakes from both El Salvador and Korea. What counterfitters do is check out the local stores and take note of where they are made. Then, they make up fake tags saying either El Salvador or Korea and slap them on their flea-market jersey's and pawn them off as authentic. The buyer, immediately seeing that it says Korea or El Salvador, is duped into thinking it's an authentic.

It's all about the human eye. You have to have a trained eye to tell the difference between and fake and an authentic and I've been fortunate enough to acquire one due to my years of interest in football jersey's.

To all those jersey collectors out there. Do as much research as possible before making a purchase. I can't stress this enough. Go into your local Redskins store at the mall and get a feel for the authetic jersey's, i.e what they look like, what they feel like, number patterns, thickness of numbers and letters, etc. and don't be afraid to ask questions! Remember, you are dropping the big bucks for an autehntic. You have the right to ask whatever you please!

Yes. What makes it hard, is there is no one thing you can look for when spotting a counterfeit. I mean, it is physically possible to produce a fake jersey that is exactly like an authentic. And if they did that, you may as well buy it! But I've never seen one. The fakes usually have glaring faults (e.g. sewn stripes). Every once in a while, there's a counterfeit that has faults that are not so glaring. And those are the ones that could be a decent value.

But it's easy to find a jersey on eBay or wherever, see it, think it looks good, seems a good price, buy it, receive it. Look at it. You still think it looks good. Then you wear it to the game, and you stand out among the other jersey wearers because your jersey is not up to snuff. That's when you realize you made a mistake.

Personally,

I like the sewn on stripes more than the pressed decal that you get from "real authentics".

But I never really tout that my "authentics" that I own are really authentic. I just like the thicker material of the jersey and the sewn on-numbers/stripes. Plus, the replicas just love to peel and crack after you wear/wash the jersey 3-4 times and you pay more for a replica than the "authentics"

I wish even the "official authentics" would not be called authentic since they really aren't (which probably is a good thing for the fans).

The authentic jerseys I looked at last year at Tysons had Korea tags.

I've bought from 4...maybe 5....different ebay vendors. I've gotten everything from "decent" to outstanding. The two jerseys I have bought from chilltown sales are darn near identical to real authentics. I highly recommend them.

I am really surprised the NFL and Reebok have not clamped down on the jersey sales on ebay. I consider them a good deal but I KNOW they are fake.

It is really unfair to those who buy the jerseys believing they are getting a real authentic. I keep seeing fans like the few earlier in this thread and other threads who think the got an outstanding deal on an authentic when all they got was a good deal on a fake jersey.

Update: Jerseys should be completed in 5 / 6 days + 1 week shipment time to LA.

So my initial estimate of 5 to 6 weeks seems to have been pretty accurate.

Thanks for the update, Natty! :D

So, I assume we must wait until jerseys ARRIVE to begin placing our orders?

CarrollsMine99.

Thanks for the update, Natty! :D

So, I assume we must wait until jerseys ARRIVE to begin placing our orders?

CarrollsMine99.

This is the continuing perception that I'm getting from the vendor. And personally, I'd rather not wait one more second than need be once my money is handed over.

Jerseys will begin shipping to me in the next couple of days. I will get them in bunches not all at once but steadily until I receive them all.

So get ready cause here they come!!!!

Pricing looks like:

$45 + $10 shipping for 1 jersey,

$45 ea. + $15 shipping for 2-5 jerseys,

$45 ea. + $20 shipping for 6-10 jerseys,

$42.50 ea. + $25 shipping for 11-25 jerseys,

$40 ea. + $40 shipping for 26-50 jerseys,

$37 ea. + $75 shipping for 51-100 jerseys.

Looks like he dropped the price a little :)

Archived