Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

I ordered mine last sat. night. I emailed him today regarding the shipping confirmation. Here was his response. These guys respnd quickly. I guess I'll be getting my Taylor Tomorrow or Wed. I'll post about it when I get it.

Depending on what you Ordered we are still waiting for the Cooley & Lloyd jerseys, tomorrow or Wed. if you did not order those players then your order shipped. We have shipped some orders already and we always ship 2-3 day priority mail. We really appreicate everyones business and we will do our best to get the jerseys out to you all ASAP!!!!!! These are worth waiting for. Very nice!!!! Thanks and feel free to check in or call. Dean & Randy NFLonly 602-332-1740.

Good to know. Thanks, Diplomat! :)

CarrollsMine99.

did the jerseys run small? I am 5'9 180 and was looking at at 52.

Glad to hear the favorable review thanks

I ordered a size 54. My last jersey that I bought is a 2XL. I am 6'0 215 lbs. I like my jerseys loose. This jersey I received is perfect. I wouldn't say that this one runs on the small size.

Wanted to say again what fantastic jerseys these are!!!!

Thanks for the heads up Natty!!

I just recieved my white sean taylor jersey 15 minutes ago. GREAT jersey!!! You will love it. Yes they did run a little on the small side. I normally wear a XL in a replica jersey so I got a 54XXL and it fits good. A little on the long side but fits good in the shoulders and arms. ANyways I ordered on Sunday morning if anyone is wondering. Once again GREAT quality jersey and looks and feels like a real authentic. I have seen a few authentics and I cant tell the difference except for the sewn burgandy and gold stripes on the sleeves. If you ask me the sewned stripes look better than the screen printed stuff.

Wow, good to hear everyone got them and is happy. Damn, can't wait to get home from work now! :) I'm 5'9 ~190 and ordered a 52, so hopefully that should be perfect, just a little loose. Anyone wanna post more pics?

I have a sean taylor replica and I'll do a back to back comparison (maybe some pics also) to compare the two later.. assuming I got the jerseys today as well. I ordered late sat. night so hopefully they'll be waiting when I get home. :gaintsuck

Wow, good to hear everyone got them and is happy. Damn, can't wait to get home from work now! :) I'm 5'9 ~190 and ordered a 52, so hopefully that should be perfect, just a little loose. Anyone wanna post more pics?

I have a sean taylor replica and I'll do a back to back comparison (maybe some pics also) to compare the two later.. assuming I got the jerseys today as well. I ordered late sat. night so hopefully they'll be waiting when I get home. :gaintsuck[/quote

Yeah I ordered last sat. night too. Should be waiting for you when you get home. You'll love it. What jersey did you order? Also, I ordered a 52-xl as well and Im 5'11 185. It should fit you nicely.

I'm 5-10 and 220 normally wear a 2xl, should i order a 2x jersey?

I'm about the same as you, and I ordered a 56. I ordered a Cooley so hopefully it will be here Friday. I wear a 54 in the real authentics and an xxl in the real replicas.

I'm 5-10 and 220 normally wear a 2xl, should i order a 2x jersey?

I am 6'1" and 245. I got a 54 XXL and it fits me okay. A little tighter in the chest area than I like it but nothing to complain about at all. I am going to order another jersey since they are GREAT jerseys and I will be ordering another 54 if this helps you at all. I have a XL replica and the XXL 54 I just got through NFLonly is the same size.

Archived