Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

CarrollsMine99,

When Fauria gets his first touchdown, I will buy his jersey, adorn it, and have a picture taken and posted on the show yourselves thread...straight up.

I posted my order today, most of the players were on my list (except Fauria) I expect the jerseys on Tues or Wed of next week.

I talked to him, he's shorthanded on manpower. I know he's super busy, and I know he's short a couple of jerseys (I was told Moss and red Portis). Don't fret he will get them soon and orders are being packaged; this is a good opportunity for them, they'll do their best.

Hail.

Heheh, that sounds good, Natty! I look forward to seeing it! :cheers:

:D CarrollsMine99.

i highly reccomend buying one of these if your not lookin to shell out $200 for an real authentic

$200????? Try $275 at least; as much as $330 for the oversized jersey for us big guys. THAT is why I simply cannot justify paying that kind of money for a jersey. I'll buy a knockoff at a slightly lower quality for $50 any day. You can buy 5 - 6 jerseys from NFLonly for the price of one VERY OVERPRICED Reebok Authtentic. Just not a good value......

$200????? Try $275 at least; as much as $330 for the oversized jersey for us big guys. THAT is why I simply cannot justify paying that kind of money for a jersey. I'll buy a knockoff at a slightly lower quality for $50 any day. You can buy 5 - 6 jerseys from NFLonly for the price of one VERY OVERPRICED Reebok Authtentic. Just not a good value......

try using the 40% off reebok code. authentic jerseys come out to be like $17k plus shipping.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2759017&postcount=1

try using the 40% off reebok code. authentic jerseys come out to be like $17k plus shipping.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2759017&postcount=1

Goddayom! Perhaps I'm not a balla like you, but $17k for a jersey is expensive! :silly: If you meant 170, that's not too bad. :D Either way, still a little too much $ to me.. I'll stick w/ these fake authentics!

I dont get it,

I already ordered my 2 cooley jerseys, one for me and one for the pop, but what is so different about the jerseys? I look on NFL only and it looks like the same exact type of jersey I sell in my store for the authentic price, may be i'm missing something here but whats the catch???

Did other people that ordered get shipping confirmation or anything? I got my invoice sent to my email but nothing about when the item will ship. I ordered either Tuesday or Wednesday I forget which.

He didn't sent me a shipment confirmation email. I think b/c he is dealing with so many orders. I still received my jerseys though. Should be coming soon.

I just read this whole thread pretty much and I'm confused, cause I guess I'm not all there at times, where are you guys buying these jerseys from exactly? Cause I live way over here in Las Vegas, Im not on the East Coast. Also if anyone here has ordered real good authentic-replica jeresys or even straight authentic jerseys on eBay let me know a person I can trust on eBay that has a good rep that you've ordered from cause I don't want a jersey coming to me with the stitching all screwed up ok, so please if someone can help that would be great.

I just read this whole thread pretty much and I'm confused, cause I guess I'm not all there at times, where are you guys buying these jerseys from exactly? Cause I live way over here in Las Vegas, Im not on the East Coast. Also if anyone here has ordered real good authentic-replica jeresys or even straight authentic jerseys on eBay let me know a person I can trust on eBay that has a good rep that you've ordered from cause I don't want a jersey coming to me with the stitching all screwed up ok, so please if someone can help that would be great.

I can help you with the first part of your post. Go to nflonly.com (it's in the tread title). Hit the "shop now" button. I typed in "washington redskins" in the search button and wahlah the jerseys appear.

This guy is legit. Go to NFLonly.com and click on the extremeskins special. You don't order it from ebay. I ordered and received a Burgundy Taylor Jersey. It's a thing of beauty. EVERYTHING is stitched on and he even found a way to put authentic Reebok tags everywhere they are suppose to be. Best thing? It's only $54. You could buy a replica for $74 which has screen print, or this jersey. I highly recommend it.

I dont get it,

I already ordered my 2 cooley jerseys, one for me and one for the pop, but what is so different about the jerseys? I look on NFL only and it looks like the same exact type of jersey I sell in my store for the authentic price, may be i'm missing something here but whats the catch???

The NFLOnly jerseys have sewn stripes.

Archived