Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

I just got a chance to look at mine (Burgandy Brandon Lloyd size 56) and there were 2 problems. First there was a single thread going across one of the #s on the back, not a major problem though since the thread and the number are both white. The second problem is much more noticeable, the stitching around the "REDSKINS" on the front chest is pretty sloppy. I might be able to fix it by pulling some of the white stuff off, but that might also mess the letters up so I'm kind of scared to do it. Overall I'm pretty happy with this purchase, and I'm still thinking of getting Marcus Washington, especially if I can fix that stitching around "REDSKINS"
So the redskins word in the center of the jersey on the front is stitched as well, wow thats definately gots to be better than a replauthentic huh?

^^^^ correct.

I received my order today, I was a little disappointed that 46 wasn't available either (for me gf and sister). I have been unable to sort through the discrepancies (it seems as he muffed up the order just a tad--but hey it was gf's jersey and she didn't even know she was getting one)

I'm planning on getting at least two or three more in the week or so.

Just got my White Taylor 52 and Maroon Washington 52. Excellent stuff!!!

I going to order more. I would really like Carter #99. I emailed him and asked if he could get that or T.J. Duckett.:)

From what I can tell, he won't order anything in less than lots of 50. Also, we don't even know if Duckett will stick around for more than a season.

From what I can tell, he won't order anything in less than lots of 50. Also, we don't even know if Duckett will stick around for more than a season.

Thats true. Ok so I know at least 50 should want carter. Number 99 is a bad ***** number to wear. So everyone should ask for it!!!

I got my size 50 Taylor jersey in burgundy, ordered it Tuesday got it today (Friday). It fits great and looks even better, I absolutely love it.

Oh yeah and I'm 6'0" 180lbs so that should give people a point of reference for sizing. It's pretty similar sizewise to my L replicas.

I typically wear a size 52 so that I can have it more loose for a sweatshirt underneath. Does anyone have any insight with how to buy the right size? Thanks.

I'm 5-10 190lbs. I just got my Portis jersey. Great looking jersey. I got it in a size 52. It is big enough for a t-shirt under it but a sweat shirt I would go one size up. It all depends how big you are. Especialy How broad your shoulders are.

I need help on picking a jersey. The reason is I for some reason grab a jersey from a player that ends up not sticking around, he retires or gets traded or something like that. Who would you recommend that you know for sure will be here for a long while?

Marcus will be here for awhile. don't see him leaving.

Just curious for all of you guys that have recieved your jersey, Have you put them in the washer and dryer cycle yet, and if so how are they holding up...

I recently ordered a replethintic Taylor and Replica moss from the reebok sale... the moss medium was a bit smaller than the Portis Medium from last year and the neckline was a little different.... So i just might have to send that Moss jersey back and pick up one of those #52 Washington Jersey;s with the money returned

I need help on picking a jersey. The reason is I for some reason grab a jersey from a player that ends up not sticking around, he retires or gets traded or something like that. Who would you recommend that you know for sure will be here for a long while?

i would go Lavar Arrington, he'll be here forever, o wait:doh:

i would go wiht ST i think he'll be here for a while or Santana.

Archived