Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

I dont get it,

I already ordered my 2 cooley jerseys, one for me and one for the pop, but what is so different about the jerseys? I look on NFL only and it looks like the same exact type of jersey I sell in my store for the authentic price, may be i'm missing something here but whats the catch???

Mark was generous only mentioning the fabric stripes. Wear your new fake jersey and go to a Redskins store. Compare it to a REAL Authentic. Several things will stand out but the most obvious will be the sewn fabric stripes. Look in the first 2-4 pages of this thread. Several of us gave detailed explanations of the differences. I'm not going to repeat myself here when it is already available early in this thread.

EDIT: OK, it was page 7. Go here to read my detailed description of the NFLonly fake authentic jersies and Real Reebok authentic jersies.

I just read this whole thread pretty much and I'm confused, cause I guess I'm not all there at times, where are you guys buying these jerseys from exactly? Cause I live way over here in Las Vegas, Im not on the East Coast. Also if anyone here has ordered real good authentic-replica jeresys or even straight authentic jerseys on eBay let me know a person I can trust on eBay that has a good rep that you've ordered from cause I don't want a jersey coming to me with the stitching all screwed up ok, so please if someone can help that would be great.

Leo, the jerseys are shipped from AZ.

Leo,

I was a little confused too.

First, go to the first page of this thread. Scroll down and you'll see some nice closeups Natty's posted of a Santana Moss jersey. It looks good to me.

Then, go to https://shop.nflonly.com/splashPage.hg

You'll see the xtremeskins specials there. You can get from 1-10 jerseys.

Decide how many you want. The more you buy, the cheaper they get. I got 3 for $144.

Click on the special you want and it takes you to a page with the detailed info. You don't have to register to purchase. When you get ready to check out you'll tell them which jerseys, which colors, and which sizes you want in the Special Instructions area. They take credit cards and PayPal.

I really like the jerseys also do they run big or small? Also last question is the name Redskins on the front above the # in the center stiched?

Yes that is stitched as well. And my jersey is a 52-XL and I wear a XL anyway so I would say it fits just right. Others say it's a little small, sorry to cause confusion, but I thought I'd let you know.

Yes that is stitched as well. And my jersey is a 52-XL and I wear a XL anyway so I would say it fits just right. Others say it's a little small, sorry to cause confusion, but I thought I'd let you know.

MY XX-Large Cooley replica is a little big for me. Hope the 52's I ordered are OK.

Does anyone know if the guy is good with returns just in case?

Looking for somebodies advice, I plan on purchasing a burgandy colored Sean Taylor jersey this afternoon however I have yet to purchase a jersey in the past few years. So i'm looking for somebodies input as to what size jersey i should get (I prefer them a little baggy nothing too tight).

I"m 6'1 and around 210 lbs.

Any/all advice would be appreciated - I noticed that people were mentioning they run a little small and would rather get it right the first time then having to not have a jersey for the first game of the season.

Thanks guys - and thanks Natty for hooking people up with such a sweet deal! :gaintsuck

Ok, ladies and gentleman I have become a member of NFLonly.com I hope everything works out like you people are saying, by the way is the page with the jerseys all they have? Im still trying to figure out who I would like, so are these jerseys authentics or authentic replicas? Im trying to get a little more information on this if thats cool with you guys I saw the pic of the Moss jersey and it looks pretty good to me so thats why I signed up today and I am now currently a member. Im a huge Portis fan, but Im thinking about getting a Cooley jersey just because. Is there anyway to be able to get a #28 Darrell Green jersey on this thing? PLease answer all questions from this post if possible the more info the better ya know! Anyways, so Im really excited about the up and coming season so here it goes HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One last thing any throwback jerseys available for the Redskins? Ive already seen the ones available on the site!

Ok, ladies and gentleman I have become a member of NFLonly.com I hope everything works out like you people are saying, by the way is the page with the jerseys all they have? Im still trying to figure out who I would like, so are these jerseys authentics or authentic replicas? Im trying to get a little more information on this if thats cool with you guys I saw the pic of the Moss jersey and it looks pretty good to me so thats why I signed up today and I am now currently a member. Im a huge Portis fan, but Im thinking about getting a Cooley jersey just because. Is there anyway to be able to get a #28 Darrell Green jersey on this thing? PLease answer all questions from this post if possible the more info the better ya know! Anyways, so Im really excited about the up and coming season so here it goes HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One last thing any throwback jerseys available for the Redskins? Ive already seen the ones available on the site!

I honestly don't know how to "name" these jerseys. They are basically quality bootleg authentics. They are much much better than Replithentic and a lot cheaper ($99 compared to $54) Everything is stiched on and the stripes on the sleeves are an elastic stretchy material. All the reebok tags are on it where they should be. High quality like he says. I don't believe you can get a Green. Check pg. 17 in this thread though for even better pics of the jerseys.

Can all of you tell just one thing about the jearsys? Do the different sized numbers look stuipid? Are they really noticeable or not? If that was my only concern would I be happy? Thanks

Plus it's pretty accurate too. My authentic jersey's front numbers are at least 2 inches smaller than the back numbers.

I"m 6'1 and around 210 lbs.

Any/all advice would be appreciated - I noticed that people were mentioning they run a little small and would rather get it right the first time then having to not have a jersey for the first game of the season.

Thanks guys - and thanks Natty for hooking people up with such a sweet deal! :gaintsuck

You are an XL, get a 2XK if you want to wear it big.

Also, always buy a Jersey with enough room to wear a hoodie underneath for the winter season!

Just received my white Portis Jersey 52-XL. My Burgundy Taylor came last week. I ordered this Jersey on Saturday. This guy is quick. Another thing of beauty guys. Also to note: The white Jerseys are a bit thicker. Love both though! The best $108 I paid. I wish I would have bought both at the same time for only $101, but oh well. I would have paid around $110 for a premier jersey with tax anyway. Now I have 2 for a cheaper price,and better quality. Man order from this guy if you are still up in the air on a decision. You WILL NOT regret it.

Archived