Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Is this true does anybody else have these problems with their jerseys so far?

The quality is VERY good. My brother has an authentic and I know it is an authentic because I watched him hand over $300 for it and only got $2 back in change. The numbers on the front are supposed to be smaller than the numbers on the back. All authentics are like that...look at the players jerseys close you can tell. As for anything else the only difference I see between the one I got from NFLonly and my brothers real authentic is the way the numbers are stiched on the jersey, one single piece of burgandy thread going from each letter on the word "redskins" in the front, and the sewn on burgandy and gold stripes in stead of the screen printed on the authentic. Beside those minor things it is identical sitting side by side.

Just a note. I ordered Size 52 White in Cooley, and Taylor and a Red in Washington. If they don't fit instead of sending mine back I will try and sell here on this Thread for same price and meet person(s). There are so many people that want to buy I'm sure This would make it even easier for some. Of course this is IF my Jersey's are too small. I am 6 Ft. 205 lbs.

Thanks to Natty and others who made this available for us. :notworthy :applause: :cheers:

NattyLight, do you happen to have alternate jersey colors? The dark-maroon one (similar to the 70th anniversary uniforms).

I CAN TELL YOU WHERE TO BUY THE SAME THING A FAKE AUTHENTIC IN THE 70TH ANNIVESARY JERSEYS (WITHOUT THE 70th LOGO PATCH ON CHEST) FOR $40-$60 EACH (#26 PORTIS & #82 RANDEL EL) REAL NICE. I BOUGHT BOTH AND THEY ARE JUST LIKE THE REAL JERSEYS

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED :point2sky

I CAN TELL YOU WHERE TO BUY THE SAME THING A FAKE AUTHENTIC IN THE 70TH ANNIVESARY JERSEYS FOR $40-$60 EACH (#26 PORTIS & #82 RANDEL EL) REAL NICE. I BOUGHT BOTH AND THEY ARE JUST LIKE THE REAL JERSEYS

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED :point2sky

Sorry, I don't really want the 70th anniversary ones. I just want the alternate uniform version.

Sorry, I don't really want the 70th anniversary ones. I just want the alternate uniform version.

Refuze, Maybe I wasn't clear. The Jersey's I bought are Dark Maroon with a Spear on the Arm Stripes with some gold. They DO NOT have the 70th Anniversary Logo on the chest. But they are the Jerseys they used when they had the Spear Helmet. I LOVE THIS UNIFORM! :) I wish they would use them once a season, with the Gold Pants. They call them the Alternate Jerseys. If I am wrong then please could you describe your Alternate Jersey?

Fred

refuze i just wanna make this clear that nattylight is not the one selling these but rather the one front running the deal. they are all bought from an independent person who can be found at nflonly.com. i repeat, the man selling these jerseys is NOT nattylight.

Ah I see. I just msg'ed the guy selling them on eBay (who owns NFLonly.com) and he says they're out of stock on several of the sizes.

yeah as you can see weve been working on this deal for 2 months or so and alot of people got in on it and purchased jerseys early he says he is greatful to the whole extremeskins family and thanks you all for your business. he mentioned something about doing this same deal again in a few weeks or something. not 100% sure but i know hell be doin this again sometime so just hang around and periodically check back in here cause well all be posting updates regularly.

yeah as you can see weve been working on this deal for 2 months or so and alot of people got in on it and purchased jerseys early he says he is greatful to the whole extremeskins family and thanks you all for your business. he mentioned something about doing this same deal again in a few weeks or something. not 100% sure but i know hell be doin this again sometime so just hang around and periodically check back in here cause well all be posting updates regularly.

Sounds good. I'm really looking for a maroon Taylor jersey 48. :applause:

Un-frieken Beliveable!!!!!! :notworthy :applause: :cheers: :point2sky

Ordered my Jersey's on Thursday morning and just reiceived them a few minutes ago.

21-white size 52

53-Red Size 52

47 White- Size 52

They all fit Perfect and they look exactly like my Authentic Moss. except their stripes on the sleeves look better. THIS IS CHRISTMAS FOR ME TODAY. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THESE JERSEYS.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! :applause: :notworthy :cheers::D

A special thanks to Nattylight and Skinsfan87 for their help here. Very appreciated I hope somebody does something for you as well GOOD KARMA AND ALL. Sept 11th is D-Day :point2sky

refuze i just wanna make this clear that nattylight is not the one selling these but rather the one front running the deal. they are all bought from an independent person who can be found at nflonly.com. i repeat, the man selling these jerseys is NOT nattylight.

Thank you sir.

I will try to get an inventory of what's available from the seller a little later this weekend. Right now it's time to get drunk and talk smack about Irish Catholic people.

EDIT: I'll post the inventory when it's sent to me.

LET"S GO JACKETS!!!:cheers:

Thank you sir.

I will try to get an inventory of what's available from the seller a little later this weekend. Right now it's time to get drunk and talk smack about Irish Catholic people.

EDIT: I'll post the inventory when it's sent to me.

LET"S GO JACKETS!!!:cheers:

You Da Man Natty Night You Da Man. :applause:

Here is a Highly Recomend List for the next 8:

#96 Griffith

#24 Springs

#52 McIntosh

#76 Jansen

#60 Samuels

#95 Salave'a

#98 Marshall

# 8 Brunell

Just my List, I can not add #99 or #40 Yet they do not impress so far :laugh:

You Da Man Natty Night You Da Man. :applause:

Here is a Highly Recomend List for the next 8:

#96 Griffith

#24 Springs

#52 McIntosh

#76 Jansen

#60 Samuels

#95 Salave'a

#98 Marshall

# 8 Brunell

Just my List, I can not add #99 or #40 Yet they do not impress so far :laugh:

i would put Carlos Rogers on there and maybe Randy Thomas.

Archived