Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

I have a white Cooley (48) and also ordered a burgundy Randle El (50) for my roomate's boyfriend. The white material is heavier and looks better IMO. I'm 5'9, 150 and the white is a tad long but alright.

But they're both freakin' awesome and you can't go wrong. But I do like the white better.

4 anyone thats interested...Got a white randle el and a red lloyd size 48. Like i said, never worn because they are too small- unfortunately can't return. Originally posted 1 page back. Sorry I haven't responded faster (just caught up with the Brunell/offense situation.)

Anybody have issues with receiving their jerseys? I ordered some awhile ago and didn't have a problem... but my sister ordered two like two weeks ago and hasn't gotten them yet. They charged her credit card the day after she ordered too. I think she's called and emailed them without a response. Anybody have this problem too?

Does anyone have a burgandy and a white one to compare? Like are they the same exact size wise and is the quality any different from one to the other? I already have a burgandy one, but I'm thinking about getting a white one too.

I got both the burgandy and white. The white is thicker material. size is the same.

Quick question, I ordered a jersey last friday, why is it taking so long, if I am in Nevada and the shipper is is Arizona? aLSO WHAT DOES THE GUY USE TO SHIP, fedex, ups, usps?

Did you receive your jersey yet?

I ordered two Portis jerseys from their eBay site on the same day but I only got one so far.

he probably doenst have them in stock. email him and see whats up.

I doubt it. This says he has 9 left in stock.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Redskins-Reebok-On-Field-Portis-Jersey-26-White-52_W0QQitemZ200022020343QQihZ010QQcategoryZ24977QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

I've sent him a msg on eBay and sent him an email. Both were never answered.

I was thinking maybe he made a mistake and just shipped me one jersey, because he thought the payment was just for one jersey (but they were for two Portis jerseys).

I doubt it. This says he has 9 left in stock.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Redskins-Reebok-On-Field-Portis-Jersey-26-White-52_W0QQitemZ200022020343QQihZ010QQcategoryZ24977QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

I've sent him a msg on eBay and sent him an email. Both were never answered.

I was thinking maybe he made a mistake and just shipped me one jersey, because he thought the payment was just for one jersey (but they were for two Portis jerseys).

Did you buy two like:

2 x $50 (or whatever) + shipping = 100 + shipping

OR

$50 (or whatever) + shipping

and

If you bought them and paid one shipping cost, that's pretty weird, I'd give him call tomorrow. If it was two seperate transactions and two shipping charges, I could see you not getting one yet and it still on its way.

I just emailed him on Thursday about ordering more, and he emailed me back Sat morning I emailed him back immeditely, and haven't heard back yet, so he may be a bit slow at the email or he's not on much on the weekend.

Did you buy two like:

2 x $50 (or whatever) + shipping = 100 + shipping

OR

and

If you bought them and paid one shipping cost, that's pretty weird, I'd give him call tomorrow. If it was two seperate transactions and two shipping charges, I could see you not getting one yet and it still on its way.

I just emailed him on Thursday about ordering more, and he emailed me back Sat morning I emailed him back immeditely, and haven't heard back yet, so he may be a bit slow at the email or he's not on much on the weekend.

I bought them separately but on the same day. I bought them on his eBay store.

I called him yesterday and he told me to send him my shipping address to his email/eBay account, and I did. And I quickly emailed him a follow up asking if he was going to send me a replacement jersey or what, but I still haven't heard from anything.

I don't really know if one of them was just delayed or what, but I got the other jersey he sent in 3 days. Why is the other one taking so long? I was thinking they might have made a mistake and just sent me one jersey, and didn't realize I ordered two.

I bought them separately but on the same day. I bought them on his eBay store.

I called him yesterday and he told me to send him my shipping address to his email/eBay account, and I did. And I quickly emailed him a follow up asking if he was going to send me a replacement jersey or what, but I still haven't heard from anything.

I don't really know if one of them was just delayed or what, but I got the other jersey he sent in 3 days. Why is the other one taking so long? I was thinking they might have made a mistake and just sent me one jersey, and didn't realize I ordered two.

Yeah probably didn't realize you ordered 2, he'll probaby send it out soon, he replied to my email today, so it seems his email reply time is 2-4 days.

Archived