Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Has anybody actually been screwed by this guy yet?

Just curious because I'm thinkin about finally placing an order...

He's a good seller, but once he messed up my order. I ordered two Portis jerseys but he only sent me one. So I tried to contact him and he wasn't responding. I called his phone number and It took him 2 weeks to send me another Portis jersey.

Hey guys, well I finally recieved a jersey that I ordered a good minute ago..I picked up an Edge James Arizona jersey for my brother..the jersey is wicked, everything looks great I definately recommend this guy for jerseys no doubt. The only thing I wish happened was if I could of got the jersey a little sooner, but hey crap happens he didn't have the size I needed. I got the jersey for my little brother for his birthday, now that I saw the results of the jerseys I am definately gonna get myself a couple Redskin jerseys!

edge001ug6.png

edge005ns0.png

edge006qt6.png

• 3 weeks later...

Need someones help please..I tried to order a jersey and they do not have my size or hardley any of them anymore..did anybody here order any extra ones, I am looking for a Cooley, Portis or Taylor authentic..burgandy size 52 but the smaller size 52 not the bigger one. If anyone here has connects on this please help..I will purchase it, cause I wasn't able to buy one on time, now they are all sold out with NFL Only. I am looking to buy a jersey that someone bought through them cause I have already seen the quality of the jerseys..thank you, hope someone can please help me I am in desperate need right now !

Hey guys, well I finally recieved a jersey that I ordered a good minute ago..I picked up an Edge James Arizona jersey for my brother..the jersey is wicked, everything looks great I definately recommend this guy for jerseys no doubt. The only thing I wish happened was if I could of got the jersey a little sooner, but hey crap happens he didn't have the size I needed. I got the jersey for my little brother for his birthday, now that I saw the results of the jerseys I am definately gonna get myself a couple Redskin jerseys!

His delay was understandable. It's hard to deliver a jersey two yards at a time... lol

I have a Taylor sz 52 in white that I bought from NFL only and it still has the tags.

It's up for grabs for $50.00+ shipping (USPS priority w/delivery confirmation) PM me if interested. Paypal only.

I also have an "authentic style" Moss in sz 52 white. The only thing different is it doesn't have Redskins underneath the collar but it does have the NFL shield on the collar. I paid $75.00 for it at a trade show and will let it go for $50.00+ shipping. It's

still sealed in plastic with tags. Again, paypal only.

Archived