Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Did the Jersey say it was a 3x or 56 and If it is the wrong size can it be switched out?

it said it was a 56, and that is the biggest he makes, i offerd him 100 bucks to make a size 60 for me and he said he couldnt, sucks REAL BAD, ill just start a new workout plan!!

Just got my burgundy Cooley jersey today. It's very nice and the size is right on the money. The only problem I notice is the "Redskins" under the v-neck collar is off-center. Not a big deal. Overall, I'd recommend this guy. His shipping was in 3 days to Pennsylvania.

So what's the word on the general sizing of these?

I have a Sean Taylor white replica (a real one) that is an XL that fits me nicely (just ever so slightly big, which is fine), so i'm wondering what size I should look towards.

I've got an XL Ramsey and Arrington replica (yeah I know) and they were a tad on the snug size so I went up a size on this one and it fits perfect. So I;m guessing they're about the same.

I purchased a Authentic Santana Moss Jersey 2 weeks ago from Modells for $199.00 THANK GOD I KEPT THE RECEIPT! :) After getting an order with NFL Only last week and seeing how real they are I took that Moss Jersey back to Modells for a $199.00 Refund on Sunday and bought a Moss Jersey thru www.NfLOnly.com on Monday ($54) and got it today. SAVED MYSELF ($145.00) :yikes: How Sweet it Is. Yell Yes Baby!!! :cheers: I now Own 4 Jersey's for the Price of the 1 from Modells. Got to Go to Mo's :laugh: :laugh:

Your best bet is to post them up on here and try to recoup. Who are they?

PS - I got mine the other day. Very fast shipping and AWESOME product. Thanks very much NFLONLY!

My gf ordered me two 48's and their small. Unfortunately she opened the plastic wrapping and cut the tags...anyone know if they are returnable/exchangeable?

My gf ordered me two 48's and their small. Unfortunately she opened the plastic wrapping and cut the tags...anyone know if they are returnable/exchangeable?

Which players are they and what are the colors? I might be interested in buying them if you list them on eBay.

Archived