Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

I know you've been in contact with them just about as much as I have been.

When I placed my order they said "and we're going to throw in something a little extra for you, thanks for the business. I guess they thought you were me, or they just had another Riggins and fired one your way.

No biggy.

I'm out in Cali right now, so I won't be seeing my jerseys for a little bit.

I'm glad all of you are happy.:cool:

yeah, he said he had 2 of em. a 48 and a 52 i think. either way, i love my jerseys and im sorry if that jersey was meant for you, if so hopefully he can hook you up with something else.

Ok, I ordered a burgundy and white size 52 jersey. The white jersey I got appears slightly larger than the burgundy jersey, just a note. The white jersey measured shoulder seam to shoulder seam (where the arms connect) ~25"s across. The burgundy jersey is ~24.5"s across.

I just measured a white size 50 (L) replica jersey I have, and it measure ~24.75" across. So, should wise, the size 52 nflonly authentic is VERY close to a replica size 50. Length of the jersey is a little longer on the nflonly size 52 compared to the regular jersey. I didn't measure the length, but I'd guess it's a few inches longer. Hope that helps!

Hmm...think I need to change my sizes. I just measured a "Players of the Century" Monk size 52 (I know, but it was cheap) and it's like 26" at the seams and it's a tad snug.

Looks like it'll be 54's for me. Hopefully he hasn't shipped yet!

Thanks a bunch Mikeoz! :cheers:

Ordered ours Wednesday night (like 10:00 PM), and they were in over the weekend sometime, was on vacation. Got to open the package today, jerseys look GREAT! Quality is VERY, VERY good, and I'm extremely satisfied. Sizes do run a bit small, I normally wear a 2XL, and I got size 56 (said to be 3XL) and it's **just** right, going to have to watch my weight during the season to make sure I don't outgrow it!

Ordered ours Wednesday night (like 10:00 PM), and they were in over the weekend sometime, was on vacation. Got to open the package today, jerseys look GREAT! Quality is VERY, VERY good, and I'm extremely satisfied. Sizes do run a bit small, I normally wear a 2XL, and I got size 56 (said to be 3XL) and it's **just** right, going to have to watch my weight during the season to make sure I don't outgrow it!

Thats good to know, thanks for posting. I too normally wear a 54, but oredered a 56. I ordered mine the first Sat. night they went on sale and still no jersey. :( Damn Cooley!

Wish it would huury up, I wanna order some more!

I thought someone said that 3xl was 60 in these jerseys? Anyway, mine came in today, but i had it shipped to my moms house so I won't get it until tomorrow. I really hope it fits.

I thought someone said that 3xl was 60 in these jerseys? Anyway, mine came in today, but i had it shipped to my moms house so I won't get it until tomorrow. I really hope it fits.

Hmm, he's actually got two sizing things on his site, this is what I went off of:

Extreme Skins Fans *SPECIAL* 3-jerseys Washington Redskins jersey: choose from 8 players-Taylor #21, Portis #26, Cooley #47, Washington #53, Randel El #82, Lloyd #85, Fauria #88 & Moss #89. Reebok On-Field Jerseys. ALL Names, Numbers, Logos & Patches are SEWN on this High Quality Jerseys. Sizes: 48-M thru 56 3XL- Please note size wanted under special instructions on the order form. Colors: White or Maroon- Please note size wanted under special instructions on the order form. Price Includes ALL Shipping & Handling Fee's. *SPECIAL* $144 shipped WOW!!!

All of his "Extreme Skins Fans Specials" have those sizes listed (48-M to 56-3xl), but on his "main" page it lists

Sizing: 46=S, 48=M, 50=L, 52=XL(smaller), 54=XL(bigger), 56=2XL, 60=3XL

I actually like my jersey really baggy, so if there had been anything bigger than the 56 I probably would've gotten it, but I went off of the Extreme Skins Special page, and thought 56 was as big as it got...

I just read this whole thread pretty much and I'm confused, cause I guess I'm not all there at times, where are you guys buying these jerseys from exactly? Cause I live way over here in Las Vegas. Also if anyone here has ordered real good authentic-replica jeresys or even straight authentic jerseys on eBay let me know a person I can trust on eBay that has a good rep that you've ordered from cause I don't want a jersey coming to me with the stitching all screwed up ok, so please if someone can help that would be great.

I just read this whole thread pretty much and I'm confused, cause I guess I'm not all there at times, where are you guys buying these jerseys from exactly?

They're from NFLOnly.com, just like the thread title, just go to the site, click Available Jerseys NFC, then click shop now.

I ordered a Taylor size 52 the other day in Burgundy, he called me to let me know that the only Taylors he has are in 50 and 54 now, just a heads up to those who haven't ordered. I don't know if he has other sizes above 54 and below 50 or not, he didn't say, but he did say that his 50 is comparable to a Reebok replica L. He also said it's being shipped tomorrow (Tues) and should be here by Fri or Sat, I can't wait! That is all.

HTTR!

I just got a chance to look at mine (Burgandy Brandon Lloyd size 56) and there were 2 problems. First there was a single thread going across one of the #s on the back, not a major problem though since the thread and the number are both white. The second problem is much more noticeable, the stitching around the "REDSKINS" on the front chest is pretty sloppy. I might be able to fix it by pulling some of the white stuff off, but that might also mess the letters up so I'm kind of scared to do it. Overall I'm pretty happy with this purchase, and I'm still thinking of getting Marcus Washington, especially if I can fix that stitching around "REDSKINS"

I just got a chance to look at mine (Burgandy Brandon Lloyd size 56) and there were 2 problems. First there was a single thread going across one of the #s on the back, not a major problem though since the thread and the number are both white. The second problem is much more noticeable, the stitching around the "REDSKINS" on the front chest is pretty sloppy. I might be able to fix it by pulling some of the white stuff off, but that might also mess the letters up so I'm kind of scared to do it. Overall I'm pretty happy with this purchase, and I'm still thinking of getting Marcus Washington, especially if I can fix that stitching around "REDSKINS"

I had some problems with the stitching as well (the "L" on "Taylor" was poorly stitched and will probably fall off if I don't fix it), but the Cooley jersey I got was perfect. I'm hoping I can fix the stitching with little problem (OK, not me exactly, but some willing female who can sew), and I loved them so much I ordered a Marcus Washington jersey this morning.

:helmet:

I had some problems with the stitching as well (the "L" on "Taylor" was poorly stitched and will probably fall off if I don't fix it), but the Cooley jersey I got was perfect. I'm hoping I can fix the stitching with little problem (OK, not me exactly, but some willing female who can sew), and I loved them so much I ordered a Marcus Washington jersey this morning.

:helmet:

Yeah I"m not going to be exactly fixing mine myself either...actually I don't think mine is going to fall apart, its more like the batting (is that what its called?) that is showing through the mesh...

Got my three in today.

2 whites - #47 and #21

1 maroon - #53

If anyone can find a nicer jersey for $48 (when you order three) to the door let me know. I bet you can't.

You really have to nitpick to find problems. For example, the single thread running from letter to letter in "Redskins". I'm pretty picky, and it doesn't bother me. If it ever does, a white out pen will handle it.

On my maroon #53 the "Redskins" is a little sloppier. A red pen took care of the issue in about 30 seconds.

Let's do a little math. Even with the 40% Reebok discount, which is gone for now, you were still looking at $171 without shipping.

Reebok price with discount: $171 x 3 + $10 shipping = $523

My three jerseys to the door = $144

Savings = $379

You've either got to have money to burn or be excessively anal retentive for these miniscule issues to keep you from saving $379 imo.

I talked to Dean the other night and he sounds like a stand up guy. I ordered Saturday and received them today.

Awesome deal, and thanks to NattyLight for getting it going.

Archived