Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Really? I kept hearing from other people the numbers are the same size on the true authentics

Maybe in some sizes/cases. But my authentic was bought at the Redskins Store and is a size 54 Portis in Burgundy. Took it out to check the number sizes as this was a concern with a lot of people in this thread. Sure enough, the front ones were 2-3 inches smaller than the back numbers.

That cinched it for me...I bought a 47 Cooley in white and now I am just waiting for it to arrive.

Just received my Cooley, Washington and Taylor, all in white. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. Love the sewn on sleeve stripes vs screen printed. I have a few "true" authentics and these fit identical to those. Great investment for those who bought these. Thanks for the heads up.

just received my jerseys and i'm impressed. just wondering, i ordered some for my friends but they are too big on them. would i be able to exchange them for a smaller size? i emailed the guy before about this but got no answer.

Just received my Cooley, Washington and Taylor, all in white. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. Love the sewn on sleeve stripes vs screen printed. I have a few "true" authentics and these fit identical to those. Great investment for those who bought these. Thanks for the heads up.

Damn, I ordered the Cooley the 1st Sat. they went on sale but still have not gotten it. :mad: Wish it would get here, gonna check it for size and order some more.

just got my white taylor jersey today....its amazing i felt a tingle down there it looks so great!! BUT it is tight as hell on me the 3x is more like a 1.7xl. that sux, anyone want a jersey? ill sell it for 40 bucks.(as long as i can find one online that does fit)

I just ordered my Burgundy Sean Taylor, size 52, I'm 6'0" 180lbs so when I get it I'll try to post how well it fits me to give all the my-sized guys an idea of what size to order.

HTTR!

I'm 6'4 220 and a 52 fit me perfectly. You may want to consider a 50 instead.

just received my jerseys and i'm impressed. just wondering, i ordered some for my friends but they are too big on them. would i be able to exchange them for a smaller size? i emailed the guy before about this but got no answer.

Try the phone number on their website.

I got mine today. I bought it for my son for his birthday. It looks great!

I just got my Size 54 White Cooley. Even before trying it on I compared it to my authentic Size 54 Burgundy Portis.

The NFLOnly.com Jersey is of the same materials. The sewn on stripes vs. the pressed on stripes look GREAT!

The numbers are all within a few millimeters in size (front/back and sleeves) and from what I can tell are of the same material.

The sewn on REDSKINS on the front is about 1/4 inch too small (not noticable) and you can see a single thread going from letter to letter. This does not happen on the true authentic.

Lastly, the NFL Equipment shield on the front is a little sloppier than the true authentic. BUT if anyone notices that...you need to tell them to back up off you.

Seriously, if you have any doubts about this...STOP. GREAT DEAL!

I received my Fauria jersey this morning and I LOVE IT! It's definitely going to be big on me... I have not yet tried it on, but it looks very good! :D Thank you, NFLOnly! WHOOHOO!

And when I arrived home this afternoon, my Redskins Yearbook was packaged at my door! What a good mail day...and a REDSKINS mail day at that! :)

CarrollsMine99.

I just got my jerseys today and WOOHOO! They look good! :D First off, I just want to say that I ordered size 52's, and I'm ~190 5'9", and it's just SLIGHTLY larger than a replica size 50 I have. It is a little big on me w/ just a tee shirt under (of course), but it should not be too big when I wear a sweatshirt, etc. So, the sizes do seem to run a little smaller compared to the replicas.

I laid the 50 replica and the 52 "authentic" side by side, and then overlayed each other, and the size 52 fake authentic is only a VERY small amt larger than the 50 replica jersey. So, ordering one size up doesn't seem like a bad idea. I guess it's all personal preference on how snuggly you like the jersey to fit.. Either way, great jerseys! I won't be sending mine back for a different size!! :applause:

Anyone feel like measuring a size 52 from shoulder seam to shoulder seam and letting me know what you get?

I'm a little worried I might need 54's, but I just ordered yesterday so I can still change it, if needed.

just recieved my jerseys, white cooley taylor washington and apparently he threw in a riggins for free(mitchell & ness) checked my account and wasnt charged extra. guess ill email him and see whats up with it.

I know you've been in contact with them just about as much as I have been.

When I placed my order they said "and we're going to throw in something a little extra for you, thanks for the business. I guess they thought you were me, or they just had another Riggins and fired one your way.

No biggy.

I'm out in Cali right now, so I won't be seeing my jerseys for a little bit.

I'm glad all of you are happy.:cool:

Wow, I'm REALLY impressed with my Cooley and Taylor jerseys I got today. I'm 6'2" 220 and ordered a 54, which are a tad big on me but will be great with a sweatshirt underneath. My only complaint is that the "L" on the back of my Taylor jersey had messed up stitching and looks like it may not stay on too long. Won't take too much to repair, though, and I'll DEFINITELY be ordering another jersey or 2 tomorrow!

Anyone feel like measuring a size 52 from shoulder seam to shoulder seam and letting me know what you get?

I'm a little worried I might need 54's, but I just ordered yesterday so I can still change it, if needed.

Ok, I ordered a burgundy and white size 52 jersey. The white jersey I got appears slightly larger than the burgundy jersey, just a note. The white jersey measured shoulder seam to shoulder seam (where the arms connect) ~25"s across. The burgundy jersey is ~24.5"s across.

I just measured a white size 50 (L) replica jersey I have, and it measure ~24.75" across. So, should wise, the size 52 nflonly authentic is VERY close to a replica size 50. Length of the jersey is a little longer on the nflonly size 52 compared to the regular jersey. I didn't measure the length, but I'd guess it's a few inches longer. Hope that helps!

Archived