Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Cool! :)

How did YOU becaome a fan of Christian's? So often people seem to find it "odd" or "unusual" that he is my favorite, but he is and I wouldn't have it any other way! :D

CarrollsMine99.

Got my undergrad at CU and am a Skins fan...,,,

first set of shipments go out today for those who stayed up late and ordered on saturday night. wednesday will be the target date.

Good to hear, that would be nice if a handful of us get the jerseys wed/thurs. I got 2 size 52 jerseys, we'll see how the sizing runs. :gaintsuck

I ordered mine last sat. night. I emailed him today regarding the shipping confirmation. Here was his response. These guys respnd quickly. I guess I'll be getting my Taylor Tomorrow or Wed. I'll post about it when I get it.

Depending on what you Ordered we are still waiting for the Cooley & Lloyd jerseys, tomorrow or Wed. if you did not order those players then your order shipped. We have shipped some orders already and we always ship 2-3 day priority mail. We really appreicate everyones business and we will do our best to get the jerseys out to you all ASAP!!!!!! These are worth waiting for. Very nice!!!! Thanks and feel free to check in or call. Dean & Randy NFLonly 602-332-1740.

I ordered mine last sat. night. I emailed him today regarding the shipping confirmation. Here was his response. These guys respnd quickly. I guess I'll be getting my Taylor Tomorrow or Wed. I'll post about it when I get it.

Depending on what you Ordered we are still waiting for the Cooley & Lloyd jerseys, tomorrow or Wed. if you did not order those players then your order shipped. We have shipped some orders already and we always ship 2-3 day priority mail. We really appreicate everyones business and we will do our best to get the jerseys out to you all ASAP!!!!!! These are worth waiting for. Very nice!!!! Thanks and feel free to check in or call. Dean & Randy NFLonly 602-332-1740.

Thats odd...I emailed the other night. No response yet?

Archived