Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Ight I couldn't wait. I went ahead and ordered a 52-XL Burgandy Sean Taylor. I hope it fits right. I'd hate to have to go through the hassle of returning it for a 54, lol. I couldnt wait though. and I agree with you HOF44. I hope I like the quality, because if I do I'll order a Portis.

and I agree with you HOF44. I hope I like the quality, because if I do I'll order a Portis.

I figure I will be able to get the others. They will either sell very fast in which case he will order more, or they will sell slow. Then they will still be there to buy.

im 5'9/160 and ive always worn a medium jersey size which has been a bit loose on me. these are supposed to run a bit smaller than the usual medium so im hopin they fit perfect.

Question for you skinsfan or anyone else... when you say a 48 is a little large on you, are you talking about a legit replica or an authentic? When people say nflonly authentics tend to run a little small, are they comparing them to replicas or authentics? Because to my knowledge real authentic's tend to run a little larger than replicas, right? I just want to get my order right.. I'm ~190 5'9, and am debating between a 52 or 50. A 50 replica fits well, but if these are a little small, perhaps I should order a 52 rather than a 50. Thanks.

I'm just trying to avoid having to mail this stuff back if it doesn't fit well..

I noticed that they had eight players on the website listed. The ones that they didn't list, but were discussed earlier in the thread was the throwback players like riggins, theismann, huff, etc. Did anyone hear anything about these players being part of the choices? Thanks

I noticed that they had eight players on the website listed. The ones that they didn't list, but were discussed earlier in the thread was the throwback players like riggins, theismann, huff, etc. Did anyone hear anything about these players being part of the choices? Thanks

I think they were already selling Theismann jersey's before this thread but as far as the other throwbacks I don't think they ended up doing those or just haven't done so yet.

no, the throwback deal fell through and wont be available at the time. im gonna keep in contact with him and see if we can do it at a future date.

Archived