Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

nope, its not too late. the jerseys will be sold on nflonly.com. heres the list of players available.

The guy is buying 50 white and 50 burgandy jersey's of 8 Redskins players:

(1) Sean Taylor

(2) Clinton Portis

(3) Santana Moss

(4) Antwaan Randal El

(5) Brandon Lloyd

(6) Marcus Washington

(7) Chris Cooley

(8) Fauria

Another late comer's question. His site shows a cost of $50 and free shipping, which is cheaper than the price listed above for a single jersey. I understand buying in bulk would result in a cheaper price, but why charge us more for a single jersey? Maybe I'm just missing something. Thanks!

Another late comer's question. His site shows a cost of $50 and free shipping, which is cheaper than the price listed above for a single jersey. I understand buying in bulk would result in a cheaper price, but why charge us more for a single jersey? Maybe I'm just missing something. Thanks!

The site says $50 + shipping. I thought the same thing at first, but if u look closely it's 50 + shipping.

Does anyone know if these jerseys tend to run on the small size? A large (50) fits me fine, but should i order a 52 if these are a little small? Thanks.

My impression from reading this thread is you want to order a size up.

if possible; i'd like to buy.

i browsed through the thread but didnt find the specific criteria for buying, so if there is a list, please add me to it, or if someone would be kind enough to PM me with what i need to do.

thanks.

You'll be good.

I'll be posting a new thread when the jerseys are available...most likey by player(s) as he's getting them in lots.

are these jerseys legit, what is going on, real authentics thats hard to believe, put me down if they are the real deal, like the listed $300 dollar ones of s.taylor i saw at redskins store in the mall but for only $40 dollars i have read? wtf

yeen if this isnt legit why hasnt a mod shut down this thread

Archived