Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

the jerseys will first be posted here for extremeskins users but eventually will work their way over to his ebay store and the website. he wants to list everything together so i guess by tuesday of next week it should all be set. ill keep you guys posted as i recieve info.

Thanks,

Jerseys look great.........

Just took a good look at my authentic (size 54...and yes I KNOW it's not a knock-off) and the numbers on the front are indeed a couple of inches smaller than the ones in the back. So that's pretty accurate as far as these jerseys are concerned.

Thanks, I was a little worried about that. I dont see to many "authentics" so I was wondering if the numbers were supposed to be smaller on the front. Anyone know why that may be? What purpose does it serve?

sonny, you wanna field this one. people, the jerseys will be available for purchase by tuesday of next week. he only has 4 of the 8 jerseys in and wants to list them all at the same time. as for the "price conflict" it will all be worked out with the special pricing offered by him to ES members. there will be a separate thread dedicated to the buying of these jerseys.

sonny, you wanna field this one. people, the jerseys will be available for purchase by tuesday of next week. he only has 4 of the 8 jerseys in and wants to list them all at the same time. as for the "price conflict" it will all be worked out with the special pricing offered by him to ES members. there will be a separate thread dedicated to the buying of these jerseys.

So, to clarify, all 8 jerseys will be up and available for purchasing by next Tuesday? :whoknows:

Thanks, skinsfan!

CarrollsMine99.

Ahhhh.....you're too nice a guy skinsfan :cheers: ...summarizing the info for what?......the fifth or sixth time...... :doh:

Shall we bet on whether we get another post on prices or where to buy the jerseys again?

Ya, I don't understand the difficulty in going back and reading a few pages.. it's not like there are THAT many pages..

Has anyone ordered a size 50 from nflonly? It seems like the consensus is to order one size larger, but I just wanted to dbl check, and probably clear up some questions for others. I have a size 50 replica taylor jersey, and it fits nicely. I'm 5'9 ~190, and I was concerned if the "authentic" type jerseys tend to run a little larger than the replicas..? If so, would a 50 nflonly "authentic" be roughly the same size as a 50 replica? I'm concerned a 52 might be a little too baggy, but if size 50 tends to run a little small, then I'll just get a 52 and live w/ it being a little baggy..

I read that the jersey tend to run a little small in the 54+ sizes (thanks SonnyandSam), but I wasn't sure about the smaller sizes. Thanks.

Btw, it looks like they're up on the site..

ACtually one more thing SKinsfan87, lol. These are the sizes he emailed me.

48=M, 50=L, 52=XL, 54=2XL, 56=3XL

I usually wear an XL in jerseys. Im 6'0 180. Should I order a 54 or 52? Someone said that his jerseys run small and that they are shorter than avg. Also you have ordered from him right? What should I do. I wanna go ahead and get my order in tonight. Thanks in advance.

Archived