Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

If you guys dont care, then I rest my case.

I'm just looking out. That's all.

If you're just looking out that's cool. I certainly don't think people should believe that these are actual "authentic" legit jerseys that are sold by nflonly.com. I think everyone just realizes for the $ that these are a great deal and much better quality than replicas. Although there are some differences which have been pointed out between these fake authentics and real authentics, you can't go wrong for the $.

Some people understand that the jerseys are knockoffs, and believe they are getting a great deal anyway. That's great.

Some people understand that the jerseys are knockoffs, and therefore don't think the jerseys are worth a dime. That's fine too.

But some people who haven't read through the thread may think the jerseys are authentic because of the subject line, and are a steal at $50. That's not so great. I think it's important that all buyers understand that these jerseys are not legitimate Redskins jerseys.

Okay, I'll shut up now. :-)

Some people understand that the jerseys are knockoffs, and believe they are getting a great deal anyway. That's great.

Some people understand that the jerseys are knockoffs, and therefore don't think the jerseys are worth a dime. That's fine too.

But some people who haven't read through the thread may think the jerseys are authentic because of the subject line, and are a steal at $50. That's not so great. I think it's important that all buyers understand that these jerseys are not legitimate Redskins jerseys.

Good point...

Now that I was gifted a white replica Taylor jersey this past weekend, I probably won't purchase any of these. Actually, I bought it myself, but with gifted money. I first found some "jerseys" at JC Pennys in Annapolis mall. They were only $55, so I thought that was a steal. Without too much thought, I quickly bought a Cooley jersey (only had Cooley, Moss, and Portis). About an hour later I walked past Champs Sports and checked out their selection and realized how crappy quality this so called official liscenced gear was that I purchased at Pennys. The stripes didn't even go all the way around the sleeve. They didn't have the color I wanted in the Taylor jersey (btw, they had a sale, 2 for $99... I would have bought 2 right then and there if they had a Taylor white jersey.) SO, after seeing what a real replica should look and feel like, I was quick to return the crappy Penny's jersey and then went to Modell's and found my white Taylor jersey.

2 or 3 weeks ago, I really could have cared less about the differences in a fake authentic gear, but now, after owning my first jersey, I think I "get it". Though, I still think $50 is worth a shot, especially if he actually has decent customer service in the return department ;). I might be interested in a lloyd or cooley jersey...but we'll see ;).

Good point...

Now that I was gifted a white replica Taylor jersey this past weekend, I probably won't purchase any of these. Actually, I bought it myself, but with gifted money. I first found some "jerseys" at JC Pennys in Annapolis mall. They were only $55, so I thought that was a steal. Without too much thought, I quickly bought a Cooley jersey (only had Cooley, Moss, and Portis). About an hour later I walked past Champs Sports and checked out their selection and realized how crappy quality this so called official liscenced gear was that I purchased at Pennys. The stripes didn't even go all the way around the sleeve. They didn't have the color I wanted in the Taylor jersey (btw, they had a sale, 2 for $99... I would have bought 2 right then and there if they had a Taylor white jersey.) SO, after seeing what a real replica should look and feel like, I was quick to return the crappy Penny's jersey and then went to Modell's and found my white Taylor jersey.

2 or 3 weeks ago, I really could have cared less about the differences in a fake authentic gear, but now, after owning my first jersey, I think I "get it". Though, I still think $50 is worth a shot, especially if he actually has decent customer service in the return department ;). I might be interested in a lloyd or cooley jersey...but we'll see ;).

So, I'm confused:

You said you have a replica jersey? One of the plastic mesh ones that will crack on you after 3 or 4 times in the washing machine? If that's the case, why wouldn't you pay for a fake authentic ($50) that is less than your replica? I got a Moss one from NFLonly and aside from some crookedness of the numbers and one questionable stitch, it's a great jersey. You'd really have to look very closely to notice it. Just an FYI for ya for someone that actually has the jersey. I'm also thinking that my next jersey, a Marcus Washington, will be in better shape because it won't be the last one on the lot so to speak. ;)

I just bought 2 Moss jerseys from nflonly.com. One for me, one for a friend.

Observations:

Obviously these are knockoffs, we all know that. Compared to authentics,

-The jersey is much shorter in length, at least 8+ inches shorter.

-They run much smaller than an authentic.

-The shade of burgundy in the numbers/letters is a little off (darker).

-The jersey fabric is less dense, more stretchy.

-There are some stitching errors.

-The burgundy and yellow bands on the arms are fabric, not screen printed (I actually like this anomoly)

If you compare this jersey side by side with a real authentic, you will be disappointed.

If you compare this jersey side by side with a replica, you will be happy.

My friend will probably try to get his autographed and put it on display, since he really needs something larger than the size 60 offered by nflonly.

I will order more, but in a bigger size. The 48 is much smaller than my size 48 (true) authentic Taylor. I emailed nflonly and am waiting for a response for return/exchange. If I want the highest quality for a favorite player, I'll stick with the real deal. However, for adding to my collection for other players (Cooley, Randle El etc) I will buy more from this guy. It's a much better value than the replicas which the #'s' and letters will crack and peel off.

Just my $0.02. Hope it helps.

If you compare this jersey side by side with a replica, you will be happy.

I agree with everything you say except for the line above. That's because:

Real gamer jerseys (e.g. Brunell) have screened stripes on the sleeves.

Authentic jerseys have screened stripes on the sleeves.

Replica jerseys have screened stripes on the sleeves.

No nfl licensed redskins jersey has stripes sewn on top of the sleeves. So, if you see one, you know it has to be a fake.

Regarding the cracking, I haven't had alot of problems with that. I can see some small cracks along the edge, maybe a sixteenth of an inch long. Maybe less. Not a big deal. Maybe I haven't worn it enough, washed it enough, etc. I don't know. I wash it in cold water. It's just not an issue.

I just got a Mitchell and Ness throwback jersey 3X Riggins from a guy who was selling off his collection on craigslist in Philly for $75. I couldn't be happier with it and its top quaility. Its very limited issue. One problem, its huge and too nice to wear to the games. Deals are out there if you look.

i need help deciding which size i should use with this guy. in a regular replica jersey a medium is pretty small on me and a large is pretty big on me, so i guess i could say i'm in the middle. Earlier in the thread people were saying that these jerseys ran small. What size do you guys think that i should order??

edit: also i saw this question earlier in this thread, but no one answered: are the jerseys still gonna be 40+shipping and is he going to list them on his site for 40 or do we need to contact him to get them for that cheap??

thanks for the help guys especially natty!

Archived