Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Just my best guess, July 2 he said "3-4 but probably more like 5-6 weeks", so that'd be the first or second week in August.

Just got of the phone with the vendor...he's expecting the jersey's sooner than this date.

He couldn't give me an exact date but I got the impression it was within the next 10-14 days.

Get ready boys and girls, let's see how fast we can get rid of 800 jerseys' (well 701, Carrol's the only one getting Fauria:silly: )

I'll let you know when I know, or vice versa please)

Just got of the phone with the vendor...he's expecting the jersey's sooner than this date.

He couldn't give me an exact date but I got the impression it was within the next 10-14 days.

Get ready boys and girls, let's see how fast we can get rid of 800 jerseys' (well 701, Carrol's the only one getting Fauria:silly: )

Hey! ;):D (Remember, Natty, you said you'll by a Fauria jersey after you buy the other ones...)

10 to 14 days? SWEET! Thanks for that update, Natty!

CarrollsMine99.

I looked at his site, how do you specify size in the order? DO you have to call on the phone?

I see what you're saying. On his ebay store, each individual jersey has a size associated with it (so that may be one way to do it). The ones on NFLonly do not. If there's not a way to pick a size farther down the ordering process, you'd just give'em a call or drop him a line.

Hail!

Yeah this does look pretty sweet--I mean at $50 all they really need to be is replicas to be worth the price and these look like at worst they're better than replicas and in fact seem to appear very similar to authentics.

I'm def. picking one up for both me and my little brother! Can't wait until they're in.

UPDATE:

Update, talked to my supplier last night and everything still looks good. Jerseys are being manufactured. I will hope to lean on you and all the Skins fans to blow thru these 800 jerseys. I will be willing to sell them at a discount for multi-purchases.

1=$50 ea.+shipping

5=$48+

10=$45+

25=$42+

50=$39+

100=$37+

These will be High Quality Jerseys!

Spread the word!!! Thanks!!! NFLonly

We have easily retailed these jerseys for $99+

I guess the original $39 figure is if we were going to get 50 at one shot...toss out ideas (i,e, groupbuy save a little money / every man for themself promoting security)

I'll be back later tonight...it's BBQ and Beer time

You wouldn't happen to have any Jerserys in the range of 2T to 3T for my 14 month old would you? I have looked around and can't find anything. If by chance you have a Cooley jersey in his size that would be great.

But again, can you let us know on this tread so those of us who have been following this since the beginning get the first chance for the jerseys? I have a feeling once you show screenshots of these jerseys that are only $50 and the variety of players that are available, people will flock to the store and buy them out. I'd hate for that to happen ;)

But again, can you let us know on this tread so those of us who have been following this since the beginning get the first chance for the jerseys? I have a feeling once you show screenshots of these jerseys that are only $50 and the variety of players that are available, people will flock to the store and buy them out. I'd hate for that to happen ;)

I have a feeling you'll be fine...You'll know when I know, there's a lot of volume to get rid of.

I say group buy if it saves money.

Logistically I think a group buy will be hard. Centralizing the funds and the delivery will be a task in itself. And for the minimal savings (say $10-20) I don't know if it's worth it...but I'm not completely against it if some one has a solid, facilitating idea.

I'm pretty much going to be "indisposed" for the remainder of the weekend, so if anymore ideas come about toss them around...I want every one to be satisfied with this opportunity. And remember....this doesn't have to be a one time thing.

Peace. Natty

This message is regarding the quality of the NFLonly jerseys that Natty has worked very hard to get a good deal on Redskins players jerseys. It is intended to provide as much information as possible to potential buyers. I am not trying to persuade anyone not to buy these jerseys. In fact, my son may still buy one. I just feel everyone should be well informed before buying.

As it turns out, I have a burgundy Santana Moss jersey identical to the one pictured by Natty elsewhere in this thread. The more I looked at it, the more I realized it looked like a jersey I gave to my son...so I went looking in his drawer. Mine was bought from real deal sales on ebay....but I am positive the supplier is the same as that used by NFLonly because of several details in the jerseys discussed below.

I have two true NFL replica jerseys and five fake authentic jerseys from different ebay sellers. I also have drooled over the $280 NFL Redskins Authentic jerseys many times at the Redskins stores.

First, the quality of these NFLonly jerseys is very good. Certainly better than the replicas you can buy from Redskins.com and NFLShop.com. The shirt material, the collar, the colors, the Reebok tags are all very good fakes. There are a few picky things about the material but to save space, I will not discuss them. The stitching around the numbers and letters is very high quality although not done exactly like a true authentic jersey. Can't really describe the difference. I can look at the two and see the difference between the fake authentic and real authentic.

The big difference between the NFLonly jerseys and a real authentic jersey are the sewn on sleeve stripes, the size and quality of the numbers, and the embroidered "REDSKINS" above the number on the front.

A true authentic Redskins jersey has hot pressed on stripes on the sleeves. The NFLonly jersey has sewn on stripes. To be perfectly honest, the sewn on stripes look and feel MUCH nicer than the stripes on the true authentics. I never understood why the Skins use the decals when the sewn on stripes really do look much better.

My biggest complaint are the numbers on the front and back. They are out of proportion compared to the true authentic jerseys. By comparison, the NFLonly jerseys have numbers that are long and narrow instead of the boxier, square look on an authentic. The easiest way to verify this is to look at a closed numeral such as 6, 8 or 9. You can also see this to a lesser degree on a 2, 3, and 5. The white space inside the numeral should be square, not rectangular like all the NFLonly jerseys are.

The numbers are also smaller in size on the front than on the back. Yes, the numbers are not the same size. On an authentic the numbers on the front and back are the same size. As an aside, if you are a small person and buy a medium, this may actually be an advantage in comfort.

My numbers also have an inferior quality to them....almost a vinyl feel instead of very heavy polyester cloth(or whatever it is) used on a true authentic. Also, my numbers have started to pucker some while my higher quality fake authentics still look beautiful after several washings. The numbers on my two "official" replicas have faded and cracked....really look bad after only a few washings.

Finally, the embroidered "REDSKINS" on the front above the numbers is too big. The font size is simply larger than a true authentic. On mine, they even did not go over it enough to look very good. Some of the burgundy shows thru so it is not a true white look.

A few other nit picks....they left the sizing material on the inside of the jersey where the numbers are sewn on. A high quality fake or authentic would have removed that. You can remove it yourself. The NFL equipment shield emblem on the front collar was not sewn as well as the numbers and letters.

Oh the sizing chart....DO NOT RELY ON THE NUMBER SIZES!! I wear a size 60..which by every industry standard is a 5XL. I bought this jersey and there is no way for me to fit into the jersey. The NFLonly site says a 60=3XL....believe it! In fact I would argue my 60 was closer to a 2XL. I gave it to my son who is 6'2", 220 pounds and normally wears a XL. This size 60 jersey is just a little baggy on him. This is why I am convinced my jersey came from the same Korean supplier used by NFLonly.com. These jerseys run small at the larger sizes.

That's my :2cents: ....it's a nice quality jersey for $50 but it is not a good fake by my standards. My son may still buy a Cooley jersey. I can't because I know it will not fit. If it were me, I would look elsewhere for a Taylor, Portis or Moss fake authentic. You can find better quality on ebay for a similar price. If you are dying for a Washington, Cooley, Randle El, or Lloyd you probably will not have any other options for a fake authentic for these guys this season. And Carroll....you better snap up the Christian Fauria in both colors because you won't find a Fauria fake anywhere!! :D

Hail! :cheers:

Archived