Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Pic make the difference. Thanks bro.

I talked to one of my buddies that is interested, I have at least 2 other guys I need to talk to, but I am sure they would be fairly interested as well.

The only hang up I have is the size thing. I think we might be better off buying/ordering 50, size 54 Jerseys, and people can take them to be altered if needed. Figure $20 for alterations, still much cheaper than 200-300 bucks.

Here's the deal:

The guy is buying 50 white and 50 burgandy jersey's of 8 Redskins players:

(1) Sean Taylor

(2) Clinton Portis

(3) Santana Moss

(4) Antwaan Randal El

(5) Brandon Lloyd

(6) Marcus Washington

(7) Chris Cooley

(8) Fauria

These jerseys will very in size from 48 - 60 and should be ready in 3-4 weeks. You will buy the jersey's directly through them.

The only hang up I have is the size thing. I think we might be better off buying/ordering 50, size 54 Jerseys, and people can take them to be altered if needed. Figure $20 for alterations, still much cheaper than 200-300 bucks.

I'm not sure how he's doing it, I imagine he'll do a normal distribution type thing. If that's the case, most of the 50 jersey's would be size 54. Also, this is NOT a ES group buy now, he just saw the demand for redskins jersey's and is going to buy them to make some cash.

It will be done through his ebay store (the link is here on one of the threads, I'll post it again shortly)...so essentially I'm out of the loop. He'll have the jersey's available in 3-4weeks, but I'd bet it's going to be more like 5-6. He's going to keep me informed about the status of his supplier.

So in effect, we're getting the inside track on ebay items...and I like it.

Here's the deal:

The guy is buying 50 white and 50 burgandy jersey's of 8 Redskins players:

(1) Sean Taylor

(2) Clinton Portis

(3) Santana Moss

(4) Antwaan Randal El

(5) Brandon Lloyd

(6) Marcus Washington

(7) Chris Cooley

(8) Fauria

These jerseys will very in size from 48 - 60 and should be ready in 3-4 weeks. You will buy the jersey's directly through them.

EXCELLENT! :applause: Thanks for posting this, Natty! :D

Whoohoo!

CarrollsMine99.

It will be done through his ebay store (the link is here on one of the threads, I'll post it again shortly)...so essentially I'm out of the loop. He'll have the jersey's available in 3-4weeks, but I'd bet it's going to be more like 5-6. He's going to keep me informed about the status of his supplier.

So in effect, we're getting the inside track on ebay items...and I like it.

thanx a lot natty, both for helping us out and showing nflonly how serious and genuine skins fans are...HTTR

I was hoping that he wouldn't get the jerseys with the sewn on sleeves. Judging by the looks of the moss jerseys, I guess they will be the sewn on ones and not the iron on sleeves. I guess we will have to see how they turn out. I would rather much the iron deals. If they don't, I will still probably get the cooley jersey anyway.

Natty:

Good job but I have a quick questions. Replicates are also stiched in terms of numbers and names....Are these jerseys the exact same quality in terms of material as the authentics which sell for 300? Only because this deals seems too good to be true

Thanks

UMDSKINS

Archived