Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Un-frieken Beliveable!!!!!! :notworthy :applause: :cheers: :point2sky

Ordered my Jersey's on Thursday morning and just reiceived them a few minutes ago.

21-white size 52

53-Red Size 52

47 White- Size 52

They all fit Perfect and they look exactly like my Authentic Moss. except their stripes on the sleeves look better. THIS IS CHRISTMAS FOR ME TODAY. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THESE JERSEYS.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! :applause: :notworthy :cheers::D

A special thanks to Nattylight and Skinsfan87 for their help here. Very appreciated I hope somebody does something for you as well GOOD KARMA AND ALL. Sept 11th is D-Day :point2sky

no prob fredie, im hoping that that "good karma" is a great season for the skins as i am not a selfish person and wish to spread my gift with all. enjoy.

My friens signed with the skins is there anyway to get one customized from this place? If so whats the deal on those jerseys? I'm looking to get a #39 jersey Vernon Fox, I've known that fool since the 7th grade and played ball with him all 4 years of high school!

King, From reading the Thread I believe this guy/group out of Arizona buy in bulk so my guess is that they could not do personalized but you can call and ask him. www.nflonly.com and the phone # is right there. Good luck ;)

Or maybe some classic players... Like Riggins, Theismann, Williams, Green, Sanders, Monk, Clark and my personal wish, Gouveia

I agree. I would prefer some of our "70 Greatest Redskins" whose jerseys we cannot find. I would add Jacoby, Grimm, Jurgensen, Taylor, Brown. I'm sure others have their own favorites.

I CAN TELL YOU WHERE TO BUY THE SAME THING A FAKE AUTHENTIC IN THE 70TH ANNIVESARY JERSEYS (WITHOUT THE 70th LOGO PATCH ON CHEST) FOR $40-$60 EACH (#26 PORTIS & #82 RANDEL EL) REAL NICE. I BOUGHT BOTH AND THEY ARE JUST LIKE THE REAL JERSEYS

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED :point2sky

I am very interested. but I still can't even make up my mind on who I want to buy, because I don't feel like getting a player and then that player doesn't stick around, I can't stand that crap! :(

I just ordered two 3x's both white a Sean Taylor and A Santana Moss Saturday Night. I was just reading some post that said they were out of Sean Taylor, but the Web site had a Two Jersey Special that said Sean Taylor was available does anyone knows what's up???

We have #21- 54 & 56 only white & maroon

#26- all sizes except 48 white

#53- No 48 white & no 52 maroon

#82- all sizes both colors

#85- all sizes both colors

#88- all sizes both colors

#89- No 48 or 50 white

#47- 54 & 56 only white & maroon

I have more 48 & 50 white #89 coming next week and I am trying to get all the other 48, 50 & 52's that I am out of cause still lots of requests. If you know anyone that wants to but some of the 54 & 56's at 3 for $100 let me know.

Thanks! Randy & Dean NFLonly

Here ya go....

I just ordered two 3x's both white a Sean Taylor and A Santana Moss Saturday Night. I was just reading some post that said they were out of Sean Taylor, but the Web site had a Two Jersey Special that said Sean Taylor was available does anyone knows what's up???

good luck on the sizing...i ordered a 3x taylor and got it and it feels like a 2x smedium tight chested i cant breathe-ish and dont like my clothes baggy or even loose enough to breathe deeply sized jersey BUT.......it looks great on my half nekkid cousin!!!! j/k HTTR

good luck on the sizing...i ordered a 3x taylor and got it and it feels like a 2x smedium tight chested i cant breathe-ish and dont like my clothes baggy or even loose enough to breathe deeply sized jersey BUT.......it looks great on my half nekkid cousin!!!! j/k HTTR

Did the Jersey say it was a 3x or 56 and If it is the wrong size can it be switched out?

Originally Posted by NFLOnly

We have #21- 54 & 56 only white & maroon

#26- all sizes except 48 white

#53- No 48 white & no 52 maroon

#82- all sizes both colors

#85- all sizes both colors

#88- all sizes both colors

#89- No 48 or 50 white

#47- 54 & 56 only white & maroon

I have more 48 & 50 white #89 coming next week and I am trying to get all the other 48, 50 & 52's that I am out of cause still lots of requests. If you know anyone that wants to but some of the 54 & 56's at 3 for $100 let me know.

Thanks! Randy & Dean NFLonly

Looks like Taylor and Cooley were the hottest jerseys and ARE, Lloyd and Fauria the least popular. That's pretty much what I expected.

Looks like Taylor and Cooley were the hottest jerseys and ARE, Lloyd and Fauria the least popular. That's pretty much what I expected.

You could be right, but are you basing the 'popularity' based on the fact that some of the players have all sizes available, while others are running out of particular sizes?

CarrollsMine99.

Archived