Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley the new Riggins?

dwbiggs

The best comparison between these two is how exciting they are to watch when they get the ball. Cooley is a great threat to the opposition and beats the s*** out of anyone who gets in his way. I can't wait for this season. Can we start tomorrow?

Is Cooley bucking for Riggins status? Think we may have another outlaw in the making. laugh.gif

Dan

is it just me or does Riggo look a little like the late bob ross in that photo? everyone remembers bob ross right? the guy that painted the "happy little clouds".

Riggins wasn't Riggins till he broke off that Super Bowl run. Cooley needs the same kind of thing to become legend around here. Here's hoping he does it. :)

Yeah, perhaps, but the man did drop a trifecta on our most hated rivals. In one half. And his 50 yard catch n' run against the Seahawks, in a game where we couldn't do a damn thing...that was classic. Rumblin' stumblin' #47.

Riggins wasn't Riggins till he broke off that Super Bowl run. Cooley needs the same kind of thing to become legend around here. Here's hoping he does it. :)

maybe not to the rest of the world. but Riggo was Riggo to Skins fans the moment the first diesel horn blared at RFK.

Nowhere near the player either.

At the same point in each's career? I dunno man... I might say Cooley has had more of an impact faster in the NFL than John Riggins did, but what would I know... probably not alot.

Either way I believe the best part of this thread was the Bob Ross Photo Shop and I for one want to let the maker know I spit coffee on my monitor.

:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Archived