Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hottest Girl in Hollywood

stcb99

Third.

She wouldn't even make my top ten.

I fourth that one. If I sat down and really tried, I can assure you that I would be able to find 100 women off the top of my head a lot better looking then that, and thats only including those that are famous. Heck, the french newscaster blows her away. I see girls around in my area all the time that beat her.

is an Indian model and actress, currently one of the highest-paid actresses in India. [1][2] She is Miss World of 1994, and in 2000 was voted Most Beautiful Miss World of All Time. It is reported that Julia Roberts called her the most beautiful woman in the world at the Cannes Film Festival. Her fans ranked her as "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" in a Hello! Magazine poll. She has been interviewed on 60 Minutes, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Early Show, etc. and was introduced by David Letterman as "the biggest movie star in the world".

whos hook nose?

is an Indian model and actress, currently one of the highest-paid actresses in India. [1][2] She is Miss World of 1994, and in 2000 was voted Most Beautiful Miss World of All Time. It is reported that Julia Roberts called her the most beautiful woman in the world at the Cannes Film Festival. Her fans ranked her as "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" in a Hello! Magazine poll. She has been interviewed on 60 Minutes, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Early Show, etc. and was introduced by David Letterman as "the biggest movie star in the world".

whos hook nose?

Oh...my mistake. Julia Roberts said she was the most beautiful woman in the world, so it MUST be true. How could I have missed that? :rolleyes:

liz tyler is disgusting

Its Liv....and you're not alone on that one. But I never proclaimed her to be "the most gorageous women in the world," either. ;)

Scarlett J is smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep... There is just something about her... I guess the only way to really describe it is its as if a prospector from the gold hills of canada came up behind you with one of those huge pick axes and slammed it into your spine. But instead of pain, it feels like you are filled with candy.

But yeah, she is definitly at the top of the list. Top 5 definitly.

liz tyler is disgusting

No, she is sexy.

I thought Jessica Alba was hot in Sin City, but did anyone see her on the MTV Movie Awards? She looked way tooooooo skinny. Face looked gaunt. :(

Hottest woman.....hmm.....besides my wife of course......hmm.....off the top of my head I would have to say Vanessa Marcel

No' date=' she is sexy.[/quote']

Hell yeah! The 4C got taste mother****ers!! :)

I thought Jessica Alba was hot in Sin City, but did anyone see her on the MTV Movie Awards? She looked way tooooooo skinny. Face looked gaunt. :(

Man...I saw that too. I was totally disappointed. Back in the day she had some bump to her, but at the awards show she had some bone sticking out...I'd still hit it for sure, but she's lost some points. Curse of the Hollywood "size zero" strikes again...:(

Hell yeah! The 4C got taste mother****ers!! :)

Man...I saw that too. I was totally disappointed. Back in the day she had some bump to her, but at the awards show she had some bone sticking out...I'd still hit it for sure, but she's lost some points. Curse of the Hollywood "size zero" strikes again...:(

Yep... For some reason the gals these days think being that skinny is attractive. Who the crap is telling them that? We need to band together and beat the crap out of them. Its like this. Women need fat! Fat is where women get their curves! No fat, no curves man, and too many bones. :D Chicks need to be full bodied. (Do NOT confuse with fat.) ;):cool:

Archived