Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What X-Redskin do you miss?

robotfire

Of all the departed players this year, who do you miss the most?

LB LaVar Arrington

S Matt Bowen

OG Ray Brown

S Ryan Clark

CB Walt Harris

DT Brandon Noble

QB Patrick Ramsey

C Cory Raymer

TE Robert Royal

S Omar Stoutmire

P Tom Tupa

My vote is Ray Brown because of how he played when he stepped in for Randy Thomas. Also, he left after 20 years of being a Redskin. That's commendable.

Clint

LB LaVar Arrington

S Matt Bowen

OG Ray Brown

S Ryan Clark

CB Walt Harris

DT Brandon Noble

QB Patrick Ramsey

C Cory Raymer

TE Robert Royal

S Omar Stoutmire

P Tom Tupa

My vote is Ray Brown because of how he played when he stepped in for Randy Thomas. Also, he left after 20 years of being a Redskin. That's commendable.

Clint

20 years as a Redskin?

Umm...no.

LB LaVar Arrington

S Matt Bowen

OG Ray Brown

S Ryan Clark

CB Walt Harris

DT Brandon Noble

QB Patrick Ramsey

C Cory Raymer

TE Robert Royal

S Omar Stoutmire

P Tom Tupa

Clint

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/3182

Ray Brown played for 21 years but many of them were spent outside of Washington: Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Lions.

This might not be a popular answer, but I'm going to go with Omar Stoutmire. I really liked what he and Prioleau gave us off the bench - though they were (listed as) safeties, they also provided some nice coverage skills. It's nice to have those versatile guys, especially with Gregg Williams' unpredictable schemes. I'm glad we still have Prioleau but I hope we don't end up missing Stoutmire. Of course, New Orleans could probably spend more on him and offer more playing time, so I'm not surprised that he moved on.

I wont miss any of them because i beleive that the skins have recruited well in all the positions to replace the players who have left, once a player has given up the B&G i no longer need to know anything about him, I follow the team not the players in the team

I miss Ray Brown. But Ryan Clark was cool and Robert Royal was pimp and everybody thinks lowly of him here in D.C becuase of that one bad game. Tom Tupa was cool too.

If we had Antonio Pierce and Lemar Marshall at Outside Linebacker next to Marcus Washington again that would be fun to experiance again even though im happy with the corps at LB we got now(GO ROCKY)

Most of all Ray Brown though

Archived