Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What X-Redskin do you miss?

robotfire

Of all the departed players this year, who do you miss the most?

LB LaVar Arrington

S Matt Bowen

OG Ray Brown

S Ryan Clark

CB Walt Harris

DT Brandon Noble

QB Patrick Ramsey

C Cory Raymer

TE Robert Royal

S Omar Stoutmire

P Tom Tupa

My vote is Ray Brown because of how he played when he stepped in for Randy Thomas. Also, he left after 20 years of being a Redskin. That's commendable.

Clint

I'd add Antonio Pierce and Fred Smoot to that list.

even though he never lived up to the hype, I gotta say Ramsey. He always did the right thing, never really spoke up when he didn't get the fair shake from Gibbs. In addition, that crap he went through with Spurrier, everyone talks about David Carr getting killed, what about Ramsey!

Of all the departed players this year, who do you miss the most?

LB LaVar Arrington

S Matt Bowen

OG Ray Brown

S Ryan Clark

CB Walt Harris

DT Brandon Noble

QB Patrick Ramsey

C Cory Raymer

TE Robert Royal

S Omar Stoutmire

P Tom Tupa

My vote is Ray Brown because of how he played when he stepped in for Randy Thomas. Also, he left after 20 years of being a Redskin. That's commendable.

Clint

he wasnt a redskin for all 20 yrs though he had a few stops in between but came back home to retire

I don't "miss" any players that leave the skins for other teams. Once they leave, adios!!! unless you are Monk, Clark or part of Gibbs 1 squads.

I miss Ray Brown the most because he's not going to be playing on another team. He just retired.

For me, if you aren't wearing Burgundy & Gold by the time the season rolls arounds....:whoknows: :ciao:

:logo: 4 Life

The 4 would be Ramsey, Clark, Tupa and Brown. Tupa was a beast of a punter, Brown was well, Brown. Ramsey got the shaft, and clark was a good player who fit in great.

If I had to pick one that id like to have on the team THIS season, it would be Ryan Clark hands down.

Archived