Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What X-Redskin do you miss?

robotfire

ummmm you need to chill out homeboy, it was a mistake of clicking twice, you should know that by now

twice is understandable. and in that case i wouldnt have said anything. but 4 times is twice x 2. see thats how it works, 2 x 2 = 4.

lighten up junior i was only messing with you.

twice is understandable. and in that case i wouldnt have said anything. but 4 times is twice x 2. see thats how it works, 2 x 2 = 4.

lighten up junior i was only messing with you.

awww dam lol, yea I understand now, it was a mistake, I dont know how it happened 4 times though. I thought I had started at the top of page 3.

awww dam lol, yea I understand now, it was a mistake, I dont know how it happened 4 times though.

after the fourth i thouht that you were simply implying that you were very serious about your position. back to the topic...

im happier about who we kept than i am upset about who we gave up. would you have rather kept lavar and given up Marcus? i liked smoot too but his departure didnt really slow our D down. i will say i wish we had retained stoutmire.

after the fourth i thouht that you were simply implying that you were very serious about your position. back to the topic...

im happier about who we kept than i am upset about who we gave up. would you have rather kept lavar and given up Marcus? i liked smoot too but his departure didnt really slow our D down. i will say i wish we had retained stoutmire.

Oh never that, I'd rather have Marcus, especially seeing how Arrington turned out to be after he left. But I must admit that to me, Ramsey and Arrington will look the weirdest on new teams. Yea Stoutmire was good, I wish we kept him too. Ryan Clark was good also, but his size scraed me at times.

Oh never that, I'd rather have Marcus, especially seeing how Arrington turned out to be after he left. But I must admit that to me, Ramsey and Arrington will look the weirdest on new teams. Yea Stoutmire was good, I wish we kept him too. Ryan Clark was good also, but his size scraed me at times.

clark is good and it would be nice to still have him. although i am excited about Arch and look forward to seeing him and ST together on the field. im happy that ramsey will get a chance to compete hes a class guy. even thinking of lavar in a gnats uni is strange. that will take some getting used to.

champ he had so many picks in his time with us

and he shutdown half the field...people didnt wanna throw towards him

I won't say I miss Champ Bailey the most because I am glad to have Portis, but I do miss Bailey. Besides his contributions to the Redskins, I also enjoyed being able to talk trash to anyone in my fantasy football leagues who was starting a #1 WR against the Redskins. (Of course this didn't apply to me since I have never started a single fantasy player who was going up against the Redskins - no conflict of interest for me!) Before the weekend, I'd say, "What are you thinking, did you forget about Champ Bailey?" Of course the person would start their WR anyway, since it's tough to bench one of your top WRs, and then the WR would have a terrible week and I would get to say, "I told you he wouldn't do anything." This happened with amusing regularity. :D Okay, sorry to anyone who doesn't play fantasy football and is annoyed with my post. Regarding the thread, I'm sticking with my original answer of Omar Stoutmire and am glad to see a few people agree with me. He was a quiet contributor but a solid one.

I'll weigh in with Tupa.

Of all the departed players this year, who do you miss the most?

LB LaVar Arrington

S Matt Bowen

OG Ray Brown

S Ryan Clark

CB Walt Harris

DT Brandon Noble

QB Patrick Ramsey

C Cory Raymer

TE Robert Royal

S Omar Stoutmire

P Tom Tupa

My vote is Ray Brown because of how he played when he stepped in for Randy Thomas. Also, he left after 20 years of being a Redskin. That's commendable.

Clint

Corey Reymer spends alot of time on the OBX fishing and doing the family stuff. Got to know him through HOG WILD sportfishing. He would get us into the players parking lot before and after the games we went to. He always had a kick ass RV and a pig picking after each game. All the players would stay and talk and drink and eat bbq. Very cool dude.

:cheers:

Archived