Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What X-Redskin do you miss?

robotfire

I'd have to say Ramsey for me. I really admired his toughness when he played behind Spurrier's line. I was sad to see he didn't get a good chance, but that was partly due to his turnovers.

Arrington.

Edit: Someone had to say it.

And besides, he was always good for an interview.

Yeah...I'd have to say Lavar. He was the face of the franchise for the past 6 years, like it or not. His departure (although merited) definitely stung a little.

on your list i miss Robert Royal the most, of all, miss D-Mac the most, why didnt he make your list?
i kinda miss stephon davis

i miss smooot:mad:

LaVar definitely (save it haters). I also miss having Champ. True shut down corners are hard to come by.
lavar arrington,fred smoot and champ bailey.

Man...you guys need some reading-comprehension classes...:laugh:

I don't miss any players from the original posters list....I do miss Darrell Green, Monk, Riggins, Charles Mann, Jacoby, Butz, Grimm, G Clark, B Mitchell, Joey T, Byner, Marshall.....These list of guys were team players...guys who would take a paycut to better the team...true champs IMO, HTTR

I don't miss any of them. They were all players from our dreaded past. A bunch of guys that were used to losing all the time. I wish the best for a couple of them but this is a Joe Gibbs team now. It's all about winning now and in the future.

Not Tupa! Don't forget how great he was the year before last. If he wasn't injured, man we would have won it all! Seriously, he is the only pro bowl level player we lost from that group (and no, Lavar was not at pro bowl level). He must have retired or is not completely healed because he is such an upgrade over Frost.

Not Tupa! Don't forget how great he was the year before last. If he wasn't injured, man we would have won it all! Seriously, he is the only pro bowl level player we lost from that group (and no, Lavar was not at pro bowl level). He must have retired or is not completely healed because he is such an upgrade over Frost.

Okay! But that's the only one! I kind of forgot all about him. Injuries did him in. When healthy, he was on target.

I have to say Ramsey...I think he got a raw deal here beginning with the fact that the redskins wanted to trade him to the bears before he even signed his rookie deal. He always handled himself well. i wish him the best of luck with the NYJ.

Archived