Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man Law!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevenaa

Man Law.

Nobody cares how much money you make, so dont EVER talk about your income or ever bring it up. People that brag about money are douches.

The only exceptions to this rule are income derived from betting on sports, poker winnings, or fantasy football prize money.

Man Law.

Nobody cares how much money you make, so dont EVER talk about your income or ever bring it up. People that brag about money are douches.

The only exceptions to this rule are income derived from betting on sports, poker winnings, or fantasy football prize money.

What about inheritied money, that you did not work for a moment for?

Man Law.

What if the braggard is picking up a tab/check?

What about inheritied money, that you did not work for a moment for?

ESPECIALLY dont ever talk about that.

Unless it is in these terms:

"I got the tab fellas. Dont worry about it, my aunt just died, and she left me a little something. Heres to Aunt Dorothy."

What if the braggard is picking up a tab/check?

Men should be able to pick up a tab/check without mentioning how much they pull down.

If you have to brag about your income when you pick up a tab, PLEASE, i'll pay for my own drinks to not to have to listen to you, thanks.

ESPECIALLY dont ever talk about that.

Unless it is in these terms:

"I got the tab fellas. Dont worry about it, my aunt just died, and she left me a little something. Heres to Aunt Dorothy."

how about this when my grandfather dies and leaves me a few mil, I will supply all the drinks for the ES tailgate for a year

Before dating a buddy’s ex, you are required to ask his permission; and he, in return, is required to grant it. But he’s fully within his rights to say, “Man, are you gonna love the way she licks your testicles."

I think that it depends on if he dumps her or if she dumps him.

She dumps him: 6 months, and then permission

He dumps her: Say she was a slut, and then she is fair game

Man Law: Paying for 7 items at a grocery store "express lane" with a credit card and/or chatting with the checkout clerk while doing so is now banned.........

Why?

Heaven forbid you be social to a cashier, who has to stand all day and deal with *******s.

Man Law: Paying for 7 items at a grocery store "express lane" with a credit card and/or chatting with the checkout clerk while doing so is now banned.........

Unless the girl is smoking hot, then that man will share her phone # with all other men behind him in line for the inconvienence

Before dating a buddy’s ex, you are required to ask his permission; and he, in return, is required to grant it. But he’s fully within his rights to say, “Man, are you gonna love the way she licks your testicles."

Lost a friend following that rule. Seems yes meant no to him, kinda like a woman IMO. I followed the rules though, so f him. And uh...she was quite good with her tongue. Also had a rack to write home about. Worth it in the end. :)

Amendment to said rule:

If you are the questionee and grant permission, as required, it is a violation of man law to still hold a grudge. You're feelings regarding matters of the opposite sex will no longer be of consequence.

Clarification: Paying with a credit/debit card is ok. Paying with a check is not. Chatting is ok, as long as it doesnt cause your transaction to last 1 second longer than it would sans chatting.

If the cashier is smoking hot, you are allowed all the time necessary to obtain her phone number. F*ck everyone else.

MAN LAW!

Clarification: Paying with a credit/debit card is ok. Paying with a check is not. Chatting is ok, as long as it doesnt cause your transaction to last 1 second longer than it would sans chatting.

If the cashier is smoking hot, you are allowed all the time necessary to obtain her phone number. F*ck everyone else.

MAN LAW!

:laugh::laugh:

MAn Law: Don't whine about a penalty unless it is blatant, when you are playing or watching

Man Law: Don't Wine about simple stuff!

Archived