Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. Wearing a Miami Jersey(Merged & Moved)

SkinsNoles21

TO = Shaq. Big mouth guys who the media loves to hear them talk. Even though much of what they say makes no sense.
Shaq is both: A. Much much funnier than TO, and B. Never uses his big mouth to call out coaches or teammates (with the exception of Kobe). I almost typed "I'd pay to see Shaq talk for hours," but then I remembered Steel and Kazaam. And honestly, big deal if TO was wearing a Shaq jersey, Darrell Armstrong last year was the one that said "how 'bout those Redskins" after the FedEx crushing, and he plays for the freaking Mavs! I think what TO said was right- some people might be annoyed at first, but Dallas won the game, and once TO opens the season with his usual strong performances, Cowboys fans won't even remember this.

Well, the Heat's coach was Dallas Cowboy property back in the day.

??? What do you mean?

As far as TO wearing a Heat jersey...that's too funny. I don't really care, but if he's trying to portray a good image of himself, that is the exact wrong way to do it! :laugh:

If anything, this makes me think slightly (very slightly, mind you) higher of T.O.

I'm assuming he's a Heat fan. Simply because he plays for the Cowboys doesn't mean he's obligated to root for all other Dallas sports teams. Glad to see he stuck with his team. Anything else would be selling out, wouldn't you agree?

People are looking too far into this one...wearing the jersey of a player/team you like in another sport doesnt compromise your loyalty in every other sport. Heck I have seen NFL players wearing jerseys of different teams before it doesnt mean anything. This is like if I played baseball for the Cubs and everyone jumped my ass for wearing a Redskins jersey to a Redskins-Bears game. Cant support your team? Maybe he just likes Shaq.

I don't think this is a big deal. The only thing I see is, that he just likes to be center of attention and causing some kind of stir. Even though this is no big deal, he needs to learn he doesn't always have to make some sort of splash.

I know he thought when putting this on, man people are gonna give me **** about this. Thats what he likes. So he does it. Even though this has nothing to do with the Cowboys and isn't a big deal, its just another sign of his ego problems.

This is a no-no, IMO. Looking too far into it? In Philly this guy would have been crucified for such ****.

I remember when TO wore his Irvin jersey at a PC or something once. Holy **** Eagle fans were up in arms.

I'd have to agree. While no one is asking him to change allegiences if he is a Heat fan you have to question his judgement to wear the damn jersey when he knows that he is going to be looked at under a microscope. If he had done it during a regular season game nobody would have said boo but the NBA Finals is a whole different kettle of fish. Of course, if he showed good judgement he would still be a 49er or Eagle.

I'd be pist if Randle El came into a Wiz game vs. the Cavs with a Lebron jersey on...for sho.

The dude just loves to get a rise outta people, he is a total jack ass.

**can somebody attach a pic or something, link, maybe?

Archived