Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hung Out With Clint And Santana

sabadahabada

telling a woman to suck your dick is a common thing, unless your a homo

I know it must be terribly upsetting to you that you're a 23 year old virgin, but there's no reason to get all erratic. We're all friends here. We're behind you one-hundred-percent.

ok, im scared

Ah. The internet tough guy puffing out his chest. Wow. And we're impressed.

i think you guys are the ones who need to chill, it is obvious that people on here are way to insecure

You respond to Blondie in about as crude a way as you can and you call us insecure. And tell us to chill. Right. Trust me. This speaks far more about you than it does anyone here.

telling a woman to suck your dick is a common thing, unless your a homo

Actually, no it isn't. However, if you're insecure about getting put in your place by a woman, then well. You get the point. Maybe.

Here's the deal. We deal in respect and courtesy here on Extreme. This little community was and is built on it. If this is something you're not capable of, then maybe this isn't the place for you. Blondie has worked very hard to help maintain this since arriving and has earned that respect and courtesy. And not soley as a woman. She and others deserve better than what you have provided so far.

Sorry sabadahabada that your thread got hijacked.

Back to the original post......CP and Santana!!

Blondie

It's all good i'm not really concerned enough with him to even give him a response, but I'm sorry he got ignorant with you, I just logged in and saw all of the numb nuts' comments :doh:, people can be real funny sometimes. But its ok guess thats how internet gangstas do, where else are they gonna vent their frustrations about sucking at life?

Boy' date=' I wish I could pimp family members to professional athletes with stripper poles in their home.[/quote']

Ha, funny, first of all buddy no one was pimpin anybody. secondly she is a grown ass woman, capable of making her own desicions on who she wants to talk to. That person happened to be Clinton portis. So please don't come with sarcastic little comments like that about me or my family cuz u don't know me or my family. Thanks.

Archived