Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hung Out With Clint And Santana

sabadahabada

no im not gay like you Livestrongs, but when someone lies about how long the main performer plays on stage, thats BS

:laugh: Wow, 23 years old and thats the comeback you have? Did it occur to you that maybe he wasnt there for the whole duration of TI's performance? Who actually counts the exact number of songs played anyways? You truely are a genious :rolleyes:

I really don't mean to burst your bubble, but I think you are lying, because I heard TI did performed for an hour at the Love Club on Friday night, and did songs from Urban Legend, King, and Trap Muzik. Ive never met a Skins player out in public, so I don't lie and say I do.
no im not gay like you Livestrongs, but when someone lies about how long the main performer plays on stage, thats BS
well its not that hard to count, maybe you don't have the abilities count to ten, tough luck buddy

Geezzzzzz. Chill.

These guys are out ALL OF THE TIME. How do I KNOW? I have been out with one of them a time or two.

I have no idea why you are being so rude........but you might want to step back and regroup........cause you are coming across really rude.

Blondie

why dont you go suck a ****

Excuse me?

Are you speaking to me?

Oh dear little man, you must not like being on this site very much, because that type of response is just not tolerated.

NO ONE has been rude or ugly to you, and yet, you seem to think that is how business is conducted here.

NOT.

What a sad little fellow you must be to have to resort to this type of remark to gather attention.

Sad and tired. Really.

Blondie

WOW! I never expected my night to turn out the way it did when I took my cousin (a very attractive female) to Love nightclub here in DC. I just got home and I cannot go to sleep without tellin u guys what happened!. Within about 15 minutes after I got there I turned around to see my cousin being courted by non other than CLINTON PORTIS!!!! I wasn't surprised by the NFL thing since she just got out of a relationship with Kris Jenkins.

Sounds like y'all had a great time!!

I know the next time I am in DC, I will try to make Love's a place to go!!

;)

Blondie

Excuse me?

Are you speaking to me?

Oh dear little man, you must not like being on this site very much, because that type of response is just not tolerated.

NO ONE has been rude or ugly to you, and yet, you seem to think that is how business is conducted here.

NOT.

What a sad little fellow you must be to have to resort to this type of remark to gather attention.

Sad and tired. Really.

Blondie

Dont worry about him Blondie, he is a nobody. Only a coward hides behind a computer and types insults.

also, TherealJbird, watch your language, this is a public message board

There's the pot calling the kettle black :rolleyes:

why dont you go suck a ****

I forsee a temporary vacation in your near future, a well deserved one. You have no right to talk to anybody like that, much less a female

Archived