Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hung Out With Clint And Santana

sabadahabada

Ha, funny, first of all buddy no one was pimpin anybody. secondly she is a grown ass woman, capable of making her own desicions on who she wants to talk to. That person happened to be Clinton portis. So please don't come with sarcastic little comments like that about me or my family cuz u don't know me or my family. Thanks.

Heaven forbid that someone be sarcastic on a message board. Clutch the pearls.

And this story could have been titled. "As I Watched Clinton Portis Try to Get Sex from a Family Member."

Heaven forbid that someone be sarcastic on a message board. Clutch the pearls.

And this story could have been titled. "As I Watched Clinton Portis Try to Get Sex from a Family Member."

Interesting.... I wouldn't have been too comfortable with portis and friends "chilling" next to any of my cousins, VIP room or not. Something just seems kinda odd about all this, Saba, you had to expect peeps to call you out on this kinda bazarre topic. You should know the crazy campers that reside on this or any other message board. I for one don't condone any of this behavior as it is very lude and quite crass. I mean it's just not the right thing to do......

:halo: :halo: :halo:

Ok, what I really wanted to say is let's see some pics of that cousion of yours, lol. You guys didn't think I was actually playing the holier then thou roll did ya? hehe

GC

Archived