Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What cologne/deodorant do you use?

PresidentClinton07

I don't have a brand of deodorant I really favor over others. I just avoid the gels because I don't like them.

As for cologne

Chrome

Acqua Di Gio

Hugo (can't remember which)

I don't wear cologne all them all the time but my gf like it so when we go out I do.

Deodorant? I use Axe... and not the spray on stuff that a lot of guys go overboard on and will choke everyone in a 10 foot radius of them. The stick deodorant is actually half-decent stuff and is a lot more subtle..

Yeah same here.

Here are some pics of previously mentioned cologne's/deodorants:

cologne: varies i like stuff like cool water, onyxx by azzarro, curve, claiborne,and others

deoderant: only oldspice pure sport and sometimes like today i wear the pure sport body spray instead of cologne.

cool_water.jpg

azzaro-cologne.jpg

curve-cologne.jpg

Okay, Pleasures (cologne). My ex loved it, and she had good taste (hell, she picked me ;) ). Deodorant: UGGGGHHHHH. I have to switch every 4 months because I get rashes. I don't have a favorite.

PLEASURES_M.JPG

Armani Aqua Di Gio

Any sports stick, hate gels

miniaturka_aaaArmani-Aqua-di-Gio-EDT.jpg

I use Body Series deodorant. I don't use cologne, I don't really need it anyway.

BS%20Clear%20Deo%20Stick.jpg

Deodorant? I use Axe... and not the spray on stuff that a lot of guys go overboard on and will choke everyone in a 10 foot radius of them. The stick deodorant is actually half-decent stuff and is a lot more subtle...

Cologne? You wimps. My natural scent is more than enough to drive women wild :cool: :laugh:

axe-dry-touch.jpg

Deodorant: Right Guard Xtreme sports stick

Cologne: O'Natural :) ^^That **** is scented yo...

577478.jpg

you are the man..............good answer:silly:

i also use the axe stick for deodorant - the arizona scent

cologne - pierre cardin, aspen discovery, stetson...not all together though :D

pierre-cardin-cologne.jpg

aspen-discovery-by-coty-1006698.jpg

2181.jpg

Within the past year, my skin has grown allergic to cologne and deodorant. I get a nasty rash if either touch my skin.

I can wear cologne on my clothes though and ones I wear are: Joop in the summer, Drakkar in the winter, Allure anytime of the year.

prod_809.jpg

drakkar-noir-cologne.jpg

ALLURE_HOMME_SPORT_M.jpg

Acqua Di Gio

Cool Water

Mitchum

ACQUA_DI_GIO_M.jpg

coolw_m.gif

mitchum-women.jpg

lets see...axe...that's all ya need.

So now we have chest shaving threads, now cologne deoderant threads....this offseason is making people gay.. :doh:

:laugh:

Tommorrow's thread is gonna be; Shaving down under, trim the hedges or scortch the earth!!

013209.jpg

Degree Sport Stick

Cologne? Don't really use it. I have some Axe spray, but that stuff makes my eyes water and nose run just thinking about it (along with just about any other cologne or perfume. I absolutely hate choking on the air of a department store's perfume area. Its often unavoidable because I need to bypass it to get to the men's dept too :( ). I usually put just a tiny bit of Axe on the knee and nether region of my pants so it wafts around subtley.

Archived