Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

What are you talking about? Orton can actually wrestle..He is very good at that..When has Orton ever injured himself or another wrestler during a match? And Orton's mic skills have improved over the last couple months.

---

What do you mean by he has no mat skills? Like I said in the above part of this post, Orton is actually a very good wrestler..And I cant wait for Orton to take that title from Cena at SummerSlam!!

Old video, but it has an Orton spot or two. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVFHVuLOQLk

You're obviously an Orton mark and that's cool. The one move that Orton uses that is noteworthy is the Garvin stomp. To each his own, but I don't think the guy isn't ready to headline a show just yet. I felt the same way about Lesnar when he got his push.

I'd say at least above average on the mic, as he may not be smooth on the mic, he does manage to have that certain attitude that makes him the perfect heel.

He may be an ass outside the ring, but after HHH, he's Raw's top wrestler.

That's the sad part there. :laugh:

I really do miss the 90's in the WWF. Watching the ladder match DVD really showed me how good we had it.

EDIT: Damn I miss the Rock.

That's the sad part there. :laugh:

I really do miss the 90's in the WWF. Watching the ladder match DVD really showed me how good we had it.

Yeah, it's really depressing looking at old pay per views and seeing how good wrestling once was. It's amazing to look at the roster they had at certain points, I mean I'm watching the 1993 Royal Rumble and they have Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Ric Flair, The Steiner Brothers, Bob Backlund, The Macho Man, Curt Hennig, Ted Dibease, heck and too many others to name.

Heck the other day I was watching Wrestlemania 17 (my favorite Wrestlemania) and you see all these exciting matches and the Pay Per View after that (Backlash) was better than any Pay Per View I've watched in years.

:wtf:

Is Umaga getting Face pops? :doh:

People hate Santino :laugh: I miss Estrada :(

Solid opening segment w/ Cena, Carlito, and Mr. Kennedy

"first line...of dialogue" :laugh:

Lots of apples, but no grapefruits :laugh:

Mr... Carlito...Kennedy...Carlito...Kennedy :laugh:

I'm not a huge fan of Orton either. However, I would prefer him champ over Cena. Cena has absolutely no gimmick. At least Orton has one as the "Legend-Killer." What does Cena do that is so great other than overcome the predetermined odds? Nothing that I am aware of. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80ck0W1oCcI Yeah this guy looks like a retarded and roided up Zach Morris from the early 90's. The guy cannot wrestle. Said it time and time again...the WWE needs to push guys with talent. However it seems that most of them are gone. Bummer.

I have never gone to a WWE event and am planning on going for the first time when they go to Saint Joseph, Missouri for the first time in 20 years, on September 22nd.

It says on WWE's website that tickets prices are $20, $40, or $60.

My question is, is it worth going to a house show and if so, does it make a big difference where you sit?