Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Snooki hosting RAW next Monday :shot:

WWE board meeting: (while on cocaine) "Alright guys...let's get... THE ROCK...and...SNOOKI... oh yeah and cena wins lol"

---------- Post added March-7th-2011 at 08:49 PM ----------

:rotflmao: This is hilarious. One of, if not his best promos ever.

H17zjUkVU2E

SWEET CREAM ON AN ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

:rotflmao:

That was his only punchline...his first was MUCH better

---------- Post added March-7th-2011 at 11:26 PM ----------

His first promo versus the rock I mean

I thought Cena's rap against The Rock a couple weeks ago was fairly weak. He had a couple good lines, but I think The Rock summed it up when he said "You rapped about me? You rapped about me?"

Cena's rap gimmick looks soft stacked up against a real promo that a guy like The Rock can cut.

Also, seeing Stone Cold tonight really let it sink in to me that the WWE really has no fleshed out, interesting characters like that currently. And how absurd it was that at one time, in the same company, there were guys like The Rock, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Triple H, etc., at their peak. The Rock goes away for 7 years, comes back, and cuts a 20 minute promo that tops any other promo anyone currently in the company as done in years. Stone Cold comes out tonight, doesn't even need a microphone to start off, hits his finisher and begins pouring beer all over the place and it shows more of his character than I would say any guy in the current WWE could dream of matching if they were given that same small ring time to make a statement.

This whole "PG era" thing doesn't seem to be great for the product, but it also doesn't really seem like they have anybody that seriously creates a spark or grabs attention. And bringing back guys like The Rock and Stone Cold temporarily only sort of draws further focus on that problem.

Sting winning the title out of nowhere is exactly why TNA is awful

You give Hardy a new belt, which means he's gonna be champ for awhile

But then u see sting has some buzz and give him the belt for the hell of it

Sting only wrestles for 3 months intervals so he'll lose this soon and this will have been for no reason while Jeff looks weak

Fortune and Immortal are the exact same group it seems and is a complete rip off of the new blood and millionaires club angle from WCWs dying days

I can't disagree. Sting winning the title makes no sense whats so ever. and they actually adverised this as "the shock of the year?" Please Dixie, stop twitting.

TNA took the strap off of Jeff Hardy because he's facing drug charges & thought he was going to go to jail. His court date got pushed back.

Tonight Sting just SQUASHED Hardy in the rematch. If you blinked, you missed that match.

TNA took the strap off of Jeff Hardy because he's facing drug charges & thought he was going to go to jail. His court date got pushed back.

Tonight Sting just SQUASHED Hardy in the rematch. If you blinked, you missed that match.

I believe Hardy was either drunk or stoned. He could barely stand at times.

Replay is on

http://www.justin.tv/rkofan2006#/w/964028592

---------- Post added March-13th-2011 at 11:07 PM ----------

Beer Money vs Ink Inc

AJ Styles vs Matt Hardy

Anderson vs RVD

Ultimate X

Those were all great matches. The squash to close it with sucked. Except where Sting lays out Biscoff :ols:

---------- Post added March-13th-2011 at 11:10 PM ----------

Hardy was higher then high. No way coulda let him wrestle like that.

Sting is the constant professsional. I like how he didn't let Jeff Hardy kick out.

Also, I heard from someone was there that he Jeff stayed about 5 minutes later harrassing fans and it took 5 security personel to drag him from the ring area.

Edited by DM72

Sting is the constant professsional. I like how he didn't let Jeff Hardy kick out.

Also, I heard from someone was there that he Jeff stayed about 5 minutes later harrassing fans and it took 5 security personel to drag him from the ring area.

If you caught the end of it, you could hear the fans screaming Bull**** & then they went to a close up of Sting yelling back "I agree"

If you caught the end of it, you could hear the fans screaming Bull**** & then they went to a close up of Sting yelling back "I agree"

Yeah, he seemed pretty annoyed by the situation and looked like he was working a little stiff for the few moves that were needed. I don't blame him.

Hulk Hogan responded to a fan on Twitter who suggested that TNA Wrestling get rid of Jeff Hardy because he has a "problem that needs to be sorted out." "Brother, we're trying to get everything straightened out," Hogan replied. "I feel bad about some of the situations that have to be dealt with."

---------- Post added March-14th-2011 at 03:22 PM ----------

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Backstage_Reaction_To_Jeff_Hardy__TNA_Future.php

As reported earlier, TNA Wrestling officials made the decision to send Jeff Hardy home from this week's iMPACT! television tapings. Reports from last night's show were that Hardy was in no condition to perform and management decided to cut his match with Sting short.

Unlike the last time there was a question about Hardy's condition (prior to the Final Resolution pay-per-view in December, company officials were going to strip Hardy of the World Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at the event, but then changed their minds) no one within the company has attempted to defend him. Many company employees are very upset about the situation, especially with the decision to allow Hardy to go out in front of the audience considering he stumbled on the ramp and nearly tripped over the ring steps. Others were surprised that an audible wasn't called to "make it up" to the audience. You could also see that Sting was clearly pissed off following the bout.

While Hardy has been sent home from this week's iMPACT! tapings, no further decision has been made regarding his future in the organization. Hardy was going to be booked in this year's Lethal Lockdown match at Lockdown.

Hardy tweeted last night that "things are op." Huh?! His next court date in Moore County, North Carolina is scheduled for Wednesday.

Hulk Hogan responded to a fan on Twitter who suggested that TNA Wrestling get rid of Jeff Hardy because he has a "problem that needs to be sorted out." "Brother, we're trying to get everything straightened out," Hogan replied. "I feel bad about some of the situations that have to be dealt with."

Get rid of him or put him on the shelf for a while. Either way, try and get him some help. I don't doubt that it is a tough decision, and I would not want to be in the place of whoever is making it, but how many chances should someone get?

Jeff Hardy needs to be canned. He's had multiple chances in multiple companies and blew all of them. Not many people get that many chances after having a serious drug problem (and he's not doing it in a #winning fashion :pfft:). He needs to be checked into rehab as soon as possible so maybe he can get clean, but not in pro wrestling anymore. Maybe he'll find a spot in a minor league so to speak.

I mean damn

I was just watching those great ladder, TLC, and tables matches he had with the Dudleys, E&C , and Benoit and Jericho and I thought damn he's talented ****

I thought he kinda had his ish together but damn I was wrong

I mean WWE brought him back in 06 after all that bs then he gets suspended twice and they still give him the belt

Then he plays Brett Favre for awhile before going to TNA...

Jeff your my man...get help