Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Thanks ACW. Who won between JBL and Mysterio and then the HBK and Taker match? Did Mr Wrestlemania win or did the streak?
Mysterio won in 21 seconds :hysterical: Then JBL quit :wtf:

I THINK Taker won (my stream conked out).

EDIT: I read that Cena came out to his own theme? :cool:

Edited by ACW

Mysterio won in 21 seconds :hysterical: Then JBL quit :wtf:

I THINK Taker won (my stream conked out).

EDIT: I read that Cena came out to his own theme? :cool:

Naw like 200 John Cena's came out to his old theme. They all lined up in two lines and then they turned to the middle of the isle and started doing the U Can't see me. The beginning was good, then end was lame/weak/ Dallas Cowboyish and every other bad word that you can think of..

Thanks ACW. Is Cena the Champ again or is match still going on?

still going on, but Cena wouldn't be in this match unless they were giving him the title. I don't know how a guy like that continues to get title runs. I guess he's all they have in terms of personality, but geez.

God that match sucked. it really shows you the limits of Cena and Edge to put on a decent match, after you see an absolute clinic on what wrestling should be from Shawn and Taker. I excluded big show because who really expects much out of him anyway

Well its better that Cena is the champ then Edge. I wonder if CM Punk will use money in the bank after the HHH and Orton match. I could see them doing that if Orton won. Vince sending out the other Wrestlers they beat up Orton and then Punk cashing it in.

After watching WM25, I was quite entertained, and I would like to add a few comments:

-I picked Kane to win the MITB. He came in second I guess. That was a fun match to watch. I liked Benjamin's flip off the ladder and that whole sequence of flips.

-Mysterio + Joker was sweet as hell. As for the match, my friend predicted that the match would be "14 seconds" after JBL mentioned being dominant. Turned out he wasn't too far off.

-Santina? I was surprised they tried to pretend that they had no idea who it was.

-Taker/HBK was by far the best match, with Hardyz coming in second.

-SD's main event was :puke:. Garbage. Cena's entrance was lame to the lameth power (lamer than that mathematical connection, even).

-Orton/HHH was anti-climatic IMO.

-They gave Kid Rock way too much airtime (5 songs?), not to mention scattered indirect advertisements (King mentioned Kid Rock a few times AND there was a Kid Rock shirt behind Evander Holyfield). I guess AC/DC is on a world tour right now.

Oh, and I thought that the cameraman was dead in the HBK/Taker match.

Edited by SonOfWashington