Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Yes & yes.

What I'm really looking forward to is the Dudley's VS Beer Money in a Philly Street Fight for both Tag Titles.

Complete card:

The final lineup for Lockdown is as follows (card subject to change)

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: MAIN EVENT FOR THE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Hardcore Legend Mick Foley vs. © "The Icon" Sting

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: THE RETURN OF THE LETHAL LOCKDOWN

Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Booker T, Scott Steiner & Kevin Nash) vs. Team Jarrett (Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe & Christopher Daniels)

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: PHILLY STREET FIGHT - TITLE VS. TITLE

Team 3D vs. © Beer Money, Inc

X DIVISION XSCAPE MATCH FOR THE X CHAMPIONSHIP

Black Machismo vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Consequences Creed vs. Kiyoshi vs. © Suicide

SIX SIDES OF STEEL TNA KNOCKOUTS WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP

Taylor Wilde vs. Angelina Love vs. © Awesome Kong

SIX SIDES OF STEEL DOOMSDAY CHAMBER OF BLOOD

Abyss vs. "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan

SIX SIDES OF STEEL QUEEN OF THE CAGE MATCH

ODB vs. Madison Rayne vs. Daffney vs. Sojo Bolt

SIX SIDES OF STEEL NEW JAPAN JR. TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

The Latin American Xchange vs. No Limit vs. © The Motor City Machineguns

What was up with that ending to the Knockouts Title match? It looked like Angelina Love was injured the way the ref was checking on her. Then the lame kick and pin? After the match Love looked fine though.

Just an odd ending IMO.

What was up with that ending to the Knockouts Title match? It looked like Angelina Love was injured the way the ref was checking on her. Then the lame kick and pin? After the match Love looked fine though.

Just an odd ending IMO.

I can't wait to see Kong get her hands on the Beautiful People.

Foley defeats Sting and win the heavyweight title in a brutal match. IMO, that's good for TNA from a business standpoint as Sting doesn't do house shows but Foley does. I consider myself a pretty big Sting fan but the fact that he held the World Heavyweight Title but didn't travel like everyone else bugged me.

Edited by THE OUTSIDER

:wavetowel Lashley was my man in WWE, lol. He went 3-0 in MMA, TNA must through a lot of $$$$ at him, lol. But who cares he's back!!!

I hope he's not joining the M.E.M. but from the looks of it, he is going to be involved with them in some fashion.

On another note, is Frankie Kazarian back to portraying Suicide? I know he had been injured and Chris Daniels was playing the role but now that Daniels is "officially" back, I assumed Kazarian has re-assumed the role of Suicide.

My rankings of the matches from last night:

8. Queen of the Cage- pretty much just a time filler IMO. 3 of the lesser Knockouts and the comical ODB.

7. X Division Title- this match was a letdown for me. I expected more from a X Divison match. I will say though, Suicide's leap from the top of the cage was pretty awesome.

6. Knockout Title- I thought it was a decent match with the way Kong was tossing everyone around but then the ending seemed a little bizarre.

5. Chamber of Blood- certainly lived up to it's title. Abyss was pumping some serious blood from his head early on. Plus, it's not every day that you get to see broken glass AND thumb tacks used in the same match. Unfortunatley, the appearance of Stevie Richards tainted this one for me.

4. New Japan Jr. Tag Title- I thought this was one that out did expectations. There was more of an X Division feel to this one than the actual X Division match. The Machineguns took some serious bumps at the hands of Hernandez too.

3. Lethal Lockdown- I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect more from this one. Especially with Nash's return to the ring. AJ crashing thru the cage saved it though. And every time Steiner manages to hit the "Frankensteiner" it never ceases to amaze me.

2. Heavyweight Title- wound up being a pretty brutal match. Thought it started a little slow but certainly picked up when "Barbie" was introduced. I'll admit I was surprised to see Foley take the belt and look forward to seeing how this plays out.

1. Philly Street Fight- match of the night IMO. I was a little skeptical at first when they took to the crowd but once they returned to ring side the match really took off. I was LMAO when the entire crowd yelled "Devon, get the tables". Good to see 3D back on top of the tag team world.

My rankings of the matches from last night:

8. Queen of the Cage- pretty much just a time filler IMO. 3 of the lesser Knockouts and the comical ODB.

7. X Division Title- this match was a letdown for me. I expected more from a X Divison match. I will say though, Suicide's leap from the top of the cage was pretty awesome.

6. Knockout Title- I thought it was a decent match with the way Kong was tossing everyone around but then the ending seemed a little bizarre.

5. Chamber of Blood- certainly lived up to it's title. Abyss was pumping some serious blood from his head early on. Plus, it's not every day that you get to see broken glass AND thumb tacks used in the same match. Unfortunatley, the appearance of Stevie Richards tainted this one for me.

4. New Japan Jr. Tag Title- I thought this was one that out did expectations. There was more of an X Division feel to this one than the actual X Division match. The Machineguns took some serious bumps at the hands of Hernandez too.

3. Lethal Lockdown- I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect more from this one. Especially with Nash's return to the ring. AJ crashing thru the cage saved it though. And every time Steiner manages to hit the "Frankensteiner" it never ceases to amaze me.

2. Heavyweight Title- wound up being a pretty brutal match. Thought it started a little slow but certainly picked up when "Barbie" was introduced. I'll admit I was surprised to see Foley take the belt and look forward to seeing how this plays out.

1. Philly Street Fight- match of the night IMO. I was a little skeptical at first when they took to the crowd but once they returned to ring side the match really took off. I was LMAO when the entire crowd yelled "Devon, get the tables". Good to see 3D back on top of the tag team world.

I thought it was a pretty good PPV. My main gripe was with the fans. I felt that they were way into the ECW thing to appreciate TNA. For most of the night they sat on their hands only to cheer when someone from the old ECW made an appearance.