Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Predictions for tomorrow?

WWE Title: Triple H (if Cena wins, I don't order a PPV until WM25)

World Title: Taker

Show vs. Mayweather: Show

HBK vs. Flair: HBK

Batista vs. Umaga: Umaga

M.I.T.B: MVP

ECW Open: Kane

Kane vs. Chavo: Kane (it isn't another WWE Title run, but it's somethin)

Finlay vs. JBL: JBL

BunnyMania: Ashley & Maria (I could care less)

I think that's all of the matches...I really can't wait to see the stage set-up for the PPV. With all the time they've had, hopefully it is real nice.

Predictions for tomorrow?

WWE Title: Triple H (if Cena wins, I don't order a PPV until WM25)

World Title: Taker

Show vs. Mayweather: Show

HBK vs. Flair: HBK

Batista vs. Umaga: Umaga

M.I.T.B: MVP

ECW Open: Kane

Kane vs. Chavo: Kane (it isn't another WWE Title run, but it's somethin)

Finlay vs. JBL: JBL

BunnyMania: Ashley & Maria (I could care less)

I think that's all of the matches...I really can't wait to see the stage set-up for the PPV. With all the time they've had, hopefully it is real nice.

Oh man, can you imagine if Cena would win the title this year after defending it successfully two 'Manias in a row (AND winning it the one before that)?! Predictions look good to me other than I think I have to take Batista over Umanga (as Regal would say). Wasn't it almost kinda weird seeing The Rock at the Hall of Fame ceremony?

Guest sith lord

Did anyone watch the WWE HOF ceremony last night. The USA "overly edited" broadcast didn't do it any justice though so here's the full show.

www.prowrestling.com/article/news/8925

Flair gave a great speech, but I thought he kind of dissed Tully Blanchard, Ole Anderson and JJ Dillon by not mentioning them once when refering to the Four Horsemen. I found it ironic that he would bring up Melinko and Benoit and not the originals.

Did anyone watch the WWE HOF ceremony last night. The USA "overly edited" broadcast didn't do it any justice though so here's the full show.

www.prowrestling.com/article/news/8925

Flair gave a great speech, but I thought he kind of dissed Tully Blanchard, Ole Anderson and JJ Dillon by not mentioning them once when refering to the Four Horsemen. I found it ironic that he would bring up Melinko and Benoit and not the originals.

I was wondering all the way up to it if they'd have Hunter or Arn introduce Flair. I would have prefered Arn introduce him, but Hunter did a pretty good job.

Guest sith lord
I was wondering all the way up to it if they'd have Hunter or Arn introduce Flair. I would have prefered Arn introduce him, but Hunter did a pretty good job.

I would have prefered Arn too(he was there)but as you said, HHH did a pretty good job.

Guest sith lord
Weather looking good, sun is out.

It just came on and there were rain drops on the camera lense. :D Anyways, they do have the tent over and around the ring.

The entrance ramp is tight though. Very well done.

1. JBL defeats Finley w/Hornswoggle by pinfall

The buildup for that match & two of those guys, it should have been a lot more sadistic match. Was a crimson mask to much to ask for? JBL randomly blasting Hornswoggle with the trash can was a pretty good spot though. :laugh:

Guest sith lord

Match 2. CM Punk wins the MITB by defeating Jericho, MVP, Kennedy, Benjamin and Carlito in a very entertaining match. Benjamin took a sick spill on the ladder and Matt Hardey cost MVP the win when he came out of the crowd to interfere as MVP was about to get the suitcase.

Match 2. CM Punk wins the MITB by defeating Jericho, MVP, Kennedy, Benjamin and Carlito in a very entertaining match. Benjamin took a sick spill on the ladder and Matt Hardey cost MVP the win when he came out of the crowd to interfere as MVP was about to get the suitcase.

Did you see the look on Carlito's face after Shelton went through that ladder? :yikes: